A little advice and maybe help plz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocketroggit

hey guys,

looking into buyin a certified from volks mk4 jetta 1.8t, preferebly wolfsburg..
so lemme know if any of you know any dealers where i can find good deals and trustful salepersons...

thx

goodluck
Most dealers are just trying to hide the problems, I know of people buying cars "certified" and then finding out they were accidented. I wont name the dealer but .....I'll leave that up to the person.

goodluck
Most dealers are just trying to hide the problems, I know of people buying cars "certified" and then finding out they were accidented. I wont name the dealer but .....I'll leave that up to the person.

I don't know what you're talking about...

Leave it after working in a dealership and also seeing friends buying dealership cars as well. Most salesman are there to make a buck because they work on commision. So in other words they go by the barest of margins of streetable to sell the car at the lowest cost to them at the highest profit. I really suggest even if the car is certified get the car properly inspected by a true volks professional who would be more objective then say soemone whose paycheck is paid by the same general manager insisting on finding ways to cut costs. It's nothing against the salesmen, everybody needs to make a living. Just trying to be honest....

Dealer and small time places = same shit

People think "dealer" or "certififed" mean something. Ya ooooooooooooooooooooooooooK!
Hell I would trust an individual or small used car lot or wtv more than a dealership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back