Status
    Car:
    Nissan Maxima
    A.K.A:
    firewall
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

18" Enkei Bortex RPM-2 for sale

I have a set of Enkei Bortex RPM-2 for sale for $1600 very firm. These mags are worth $500 plus tax each in store, and they have only been used for 2 weeks!!! The don't have a single scratch on them, they are exactly like new.

Here's a picture of the mags.

Right now I have 215/35/18 tires on them, but someone wants to buy just my tires, so I am willing to sell the mags seperatly.
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Brand Spankin Newbie

Status
    Car:
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    est ce que tu peux nous donner plus d'information ...

- Offset ?

- Bolt Patterns ?

Merci

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Nissan Maxima
    A.K.A:
    firewall
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Oui, scuse moi. Le offset est 45 et le bolt pattern 4x100
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Règles de messages