Body Fitness Gym officially declared bankruptcy today

Status
Not open for further replies.

91SR

Legacy Member
My friend who works there told me this morning that Body Fitness declared bankruptcy. Really sucks since hundreds of members got screwed and wont get reimbursed for their memberships. Romeo is a real fu***r.

any bright guy would have put his membership on his Visa/MC and if the gym ever closed, simply dispute the charges and voila ! you're set

laughing str8 to the bank with this one. Romeo is a very smart business man. ppl should have saw this one comming a long time ago. if you only knew what business he was in before he launched the first body fitness 10 yrs ago lol

sucks for the members in the end though...

I know what your talking about MTLDEALS! - LOL

He's definitely a smart business man and very successful, my cousin lives near him and apparently he has more cameras outside his house than any of his gyms locations. He made money from the original Body Fitness in Pierrefonds, the last location near Zellers and now this new location near Monster gym, so much for his reputation among west islanders right?

yup Romeo is freakin ballin , his house is amazing and cameras everywhere !! i went once when i was really young cuz my mom knew him she use to go to his gym , i dont know what hes up to but i heard some shit lol !

he is the reason i didn't join his gym.
most of my friends went there, and i refused. I knew he was bad news from the get-go

heres what i dont get: if hes so smart, and his plan all along was to rip everyone off, why did he even bother trying to open the new location (on brunswick in front of monster)? why go through the trouble of renovating, moving and installing equipment, etc... if he was smart and wanted to pull a fast one, all he had to do was close down the old place on hymus and disappear.

ive heard many different rumors, but i really dont know what to believe.

who gives a shit about cameras at your house .
smart business man my ass wait till you see him on the news.. Popped.

heres what i dont get: if hes so smart, and his plan all along was to rip everyone off, why did he even bother trying to open the new location (on brunswick in front of monster)? why go through the trouble of renovating, moving and installing equipment, etc... if he was smart and wanted to pull a fast one, all he had to do was close down the old place on hymus and disappear.

You are right.

Romeo wasnt looking for a quick way out. He loves his gyms and had/has all good intentions of making the best place possible..and yes, i know him very well personally.Anyone who thinks Romeo was just opening gyms to bankrupt them and run away with cash doesn't know a thing. It sucks for Romeo, It sucks for the members but it happens in business sometimes. Im sure he is trying to figure it all out to keep the gym going.

You are right.

Romeo wasnt looking for a quick way out. He loves his gyms and had/has all good intentions of making the best place possible..and yes, i know him very well personally.Anyone who thinks Romeo was just opening gyms to bankrupt them and run away with cash doesn't know a thing. It sucks for Romeo, It sucks for the members but it happens in business sometimes. Im sure he is trying to figure it all out to keep the gym going.

True. hard for us brothers to get any help in this province. That's all I will say.

BTW I got my refund :p

ac22, I don't think that anyone is accusing him of opening up gyms and closing them to make money. All I know is that he has money, made money and will continue to make money because anyone who thinks that he didn't make money from the closure/by out on Hymus and the new location across Monster, doesn't know what he/she is talking about and gyms aren't the only venture(s) he's a part of or has been a part of, I don't know him personally, however, I have worked with people that do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back