xbox 360 OR...PS 3!! ??? !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocketroggit

hey guys,

probably a very stupid question but here i go.

basically, what should i purchase, a 360 or ps3??

thers a 150 dollar diff... but ps3 has a few more capabilities compared to the xbox 360..

but ive played 360 and love it in every way,

but never played or scene the ps3 and everyone tells me to get the ps3..

plus im not some crazy addictied game addict but really enjoy sports games and some shooters

so as for quality, advantages, disadvantages, games...

what should i do?

thx in advance. *tu*

Buy a 360 plus firmware for 50$ and all the game for free.

Ps3 might be good in a year or two, but not right now.

Im a ps3 guy but here the thing, do you have a gaming capable pc? if yes, play sports game and FPS on PC. That's all you'll ever need. If not. I suggest getting a xbox 360 since all they have on that console is sports game and FPS.

IF your a casual gamer then dont really go for a ps3 yet. It's not gonna appeal to you yet.
Around xmas it's gonna be great tho.

There is absolutely no reason you should be considering a PS3 especially NOW. 360 is the clear logical answer to your question.

Why buy a blueray player that can play some mediocre games?

There is absolutely no reason you should be considering a PS3 especially NOW. 360 is the clear logical answer to your question.

Why buy a blueray player that can play some mediocre games?

especially with the price drop on the 360, you can get the core system for 299$

personnally I'd wait, Microsoft is supposed to release a new version of their x360 with a smaller cpu chip wich COULD lead to less overheating and fix the whole red ring of death issue, possibly...

It's supposed to come out around christmas but apparently there will be no way to know if it's a new or an old chip in the 360 that you'll buy.. hopefully there'll be a way to know

personnally I'd wait, Microsoft is supposed to release a new version of their x360 with a smaller cpu chip wich COULD lead to less overheating and fix the whole red ring of death issue, possibly...

It's supposed to come out around christmas but apparently there will be no way to know if it's a new or an old chip in the 360 that you'll buy.. hopefully there'll be a way to know

With the 3 year warranty, who care, why wait for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back