99 Isuzu Rodeo **Updated Pics Added**

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRiNi-StaRR

What's up people?

Im selling my 99 Isuzu Rodeo

LS model Silver 4X4 V6

Air conditioner, cd+AM/FM casette power windows, locks, mirrors, mags, rhino bar, fog lights, trailer tow, tinted windows, stone chip deflector side steps, alarm and car starter kept very clean! Hardly any rust on body Come see!

asking 4800$

Just got the brakes changed and Air conditioner fixed with a new compressor and cooling fan. Everything Runs Very Well!! Mechanical and cosmetic.
220,000 km

Pics:

DSCN1114.jpg

DSCN1116.jpg

DSCN1117.jpg

DSCN1119.jpg

DSCN1121.jpg

DSCN1122.jpg

DSCN1124.jpg

Last edited:
hmm, about 40-60, i drive from dorval to downtown and back every morning to drop my wife at work, then go to work in lachine from dorval, then back downtown to pick her up then back home, occasionally go to my inlaws place in TMR so about 50 km a day.

If your looking for MPG its 15 city/19hwy miles

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/findacar.htm

Not sold??

How about frame and floor? Can you take some picture of the frame in the back and in the front of the truck plz.

Very very interessed.

Fuel economy is 19/27 miles/gallon on Energuide. ???

what's wrong with it that seems like a very good price?

Nothing wrong with it honestly, I just bought another SUV Infiniti QX4, so im getting rid of this one,

Wilder do you mean you want me to take pics of under the jeep? I dont understand what your looking for?

hmm, about 40-60, i drive from dorval to downtown and back every morning to drop my wife at work, then go to work in lachine from dorval, then back downtown to pick her up then back home, occasionally go to my inlaws place in TMR so about 50 km a day.

If your looking for MPG its 15 city/19hwy miles

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/findacar.htm

mais faut dire que la tank fait 80L, donc + de 90$ d'essence présentement !!!
Mais excellente mécanique, tres fiable !!!!

bonne chance dans ta vente !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back