what tires do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diagnostic

Legacy Member
im in need of new tires for my 636. i have the pilot powers on it now, and had the pilot sports on my previous bike.
im thinking of trying something new, and im looking for opinions. what are you using? how do they perform? happy with them? why?

i test drove a buddy's bike with the pirelli corsaIII's. theyr really sticky once they got warm, but slipery as hell when they were cold. and they took a long time to warm up as well i noticed. i like the powers for the fact that they warm up quick.

what do you recomend?

regular diablo don't need to be warm up.
CorsaIII are more track then street that's why they need to warm up a bit more.

I love regular diablo.

qualifier are very good too, but pricier.

right now I run my last year scrub(supercorsa pro)..please don't pay $ for those tire...they're only good at the track.
Normally I run regular diablo.

Just get regular Diablos, they are perfect for the street and you will likely never push them over the limit on the street.

Un de plus pour les Diablo régulier.

En se moment je roule en Supercorsa, mais c'est juste en attendant de recevoir les pièces qui me manque pour pouvoir monter ma roue arrière de spare avec mes Diablo régulier.

j'ai eu des diablo et j'ai encore ca en avant. Vraiment rien a dire contre ca va super bien, jfais jamais le con avant d'avoir roulé un bout donc coté temps de réchauffement jpourrais pas te dire..

jai switché en arriere pour du metzeler sportec m3 pi j'suis vraiment content du pneu! j'ai meme été sur la track avec pi le diablo en avant et le sportec en arriere m'ont jamais fait défaut. C'tais pendant un cours donc pas nécéssairement au bout du potentiel du pneu..

how much mileage u guys get out of ur rear diablos?
I got an Fz1 n it chewed my pilot powers in about 3000kms.. great tire, they just dont last 4 $hit!
I'm looking at the pilot roads 2ct as next tire (coming out this sept).. roads down da middle and powers on da side.

^^hmm jmen allais te corriger, mais c'est pas des pilot powers 2ct.. lol

ca ca serait pas pire pour la rue le tire que tu parles

yeah.. i been waiting for those tires to come out all season long.
I think the recall on the powers screwed / pushed back the delivery date for North America.
They're out in Europe n Japan and so far i've heard nothing but good things :)

le 2ct a la meme gomme au centre que le power, donc tu va le detruire aussi vite.

Un chum a un fz1 et il a jamais fais + de 5K km avec un tire arriere. peu importe: power, diablo, m3, pilot road, diablo strada.
Je fais autour de 8K km avec les power, diablo, qualifier sur mon 750.

tout depend comment tu conduit.

With a FZ1, if you are brutal with the throttle, you will have alot of problems getting a tire that will last longer than 5000 km.

I did really good milage with my Diablos, close to 8 000 km but this was on a low torque 636.

Diablo et Pilot power, jamais eu de trouble avec ca

Le seul pneus qui ma fais vraiment chier c'était le BT15 qui ma duré 3500km avant d'être à corde sans faire aucun show de boucane et ca comptais aussi la période de rodage.

le 2ct a la meme gomme au centre que le power, donc tu va le detruire aussi vite.

Un chum a un fz1 et il a jamais fais + de 5K km avec un tire arriere. peu importe: power, diablo, m3, pilot road, diablo strada.
Je fais autour de 8K km avec les power, diablo, qualifier sur mon 750.

tout depend comment tu conduit.

He's talking about the Pilot ROAD 2CT not the Pilot Power 2CT...

Road down the middle, Power on the sides...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back