1989ysr for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdm man

1989 ysr for sale 13150km new silver powder coat frame black fairings 3 little inperfections on paint job. new black paint on rims . rear tire 25% used front 15% used . new fuel valve, coated inner gas tank new shock seals with new shock oil. bike goes realy well but i have to get rid of it fast drove it about 7 times this summer . realy fun to drive. bike needs no inspection and is plated. plates 90 buck +- dont remember exactly and insurancs is 135 for the year*tu*

1600.00 neg (514) 952-7363 my name is jonathan

pics to be added enjoy...

pictures.html

Last edited:
Here we go again lol.

It depends on wich cop stops you.

Legally, you need a bike license to drive one but some cops may let you go as they could consider it a scooter. I know so as I have riden one this weekend (my brother in law has 3) and I got stopped by cops in St-Julie to check if I had my bike license.

to be honest i live in st micheal "getto" and there are a lot of cops and i never got bothered i even had one stop me and ask what year it was because he used to have one and he found it realy clean. all of summer i must have passeda good 30 cops and not bothered once*tu* but i have heard of some cops being ass' about them

bump 1300 or trad for anything intersting for civic 92-95 or anything of equal value to have fun with

looking totrade my crx but cant just give it for that price got anything else you would be interested in getting rid of would be interested.. Car in display pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back