NSX, Supercar??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Wicked
All you american car fanatics, just face it!
You have a big engine in a ugly hump of crap!!!
I cant stand american cars, people are so proud of them for nothing! THERE IS NO Technology behind them.
Companies like Ferrari, McLaren, Lamborghini etc... take years to develope aerodynamics and all around efficient cars, with GREAT looks to add to that!
Americans take 5 min, take an old engine change some things! Find a scrapped car, drop the engine in and Boom, you've got urself a Viper!
Ok ur car is fast, but would u rather an 89 civic rusted to shit with a 500hp engine, or a flaming red Ferrari!!!
Ya i thought so!

dude even u drive a honda doesn't gives your the right to bash american cars man..........there's a market for every company

THERE IS NO Technology behind them.
Companies like Ferrari, McLaren, Lamborghini etc... take years to develope aerodynamics and all around efficient cars, with GREAT looks to add to that!
Americans take 5 min, take an old engine change some things! Find a scrapped car, drop the engine in and Boom, you've got urself a Viper!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by 2003accordV6
dude even u drive a honda doesn't gives your the right to bash american cars man..........there's a market for every company

my family has had experiences with American cars, and my friend has a Viper! i am not talking off the top of my head! they dont make good cars!

my family has had experiences with American cars, and my friend has a Viper! i am not talking off the top of my head! they dont make good cars!

i remember u are just 17 or 18 :dunno: and u have a friend with a viper? wow

and by the way.........i acted out too {but i was defending silverviper from bashing the nsx}you only need 1 reply to restart a big flame war again pal congrats on that

Originally posted by 2003accordV6
and by the way.........i acted out too {but i was defending silverviper from bashing the nsx}you only need 1 reply to restart a big flame war again pal congrats on that

Thank you!

Originally posted by infinite
hmm... yea alrite..:rolleyes:
u juss saying that cuz u like vipers.

ok, so u think honda's technology is some big secret that DaimlerChrysler doesn't know? if u think that u r naive......maybe when v-tec appeared 10 or 12 years ago (i don't know the exact year) Chrysler wouldn't have been able to have that technology right away but a new technology gets copied very fast, many times patented (which is normal)......so if they really wanted too they could build a Viper with a small but powerfull engine, of course it would cost them a lot of money for some R & D machinery modification for the manufacturing etc etc, there's many things to consider, mostly financial

and it's a lot about image and marketing......

imagine how would the public react if Dodge anounced the new Viper has a 3.5 V6 with 350 hp (this is just a ficticious example) it would kill it's whole image and big engine fans would hate it

@Wicked: :bigup:

WOW!! You are the kind of guys that gives bad reputation to Civic owners. I still can't believe my eyes!! :rolleyes:

I think I will change my Viper for a Civic, at least I will get a REAL car!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edit: Oh!! I see... I am currently arguing with a 17 year old boy ... that explains many things!!

Last edited:
wicked, wicked all the time the same thing!

man, if u're a true car lover/enthousiast u should be able to appreciate any car that deserves it and see all the advantages and disadvantages cuz they exist in any car out there, there is no such thing as the perfect car! u know very well that what u sd it's not true (about gm/ford/chrysler putting 10 year old engines on bodies from the scrapyard......

u should try more cars, don't just judge on the bad experiences with that Focus :) and what people say.....

i rented a 2003 Chrysler Sebring 4cyl 2 days ago and i have to say i was impressed with the car......sure not all was perfect with it but overall it was a very nice car

Originally posted by Supernaut
Pas tout quand même...:p

Non!! Mais ça me rappelle quand j'avais 14-15 ans, je pensais qu'une CRX 1986 était une voiture sport et je capotais devant une MR2 1985 ou une Fiero V6!! On apprend avec l'expérience et la maturité!!:bigup: :bigup: :bigup: :D

lol. ok i am 17 sorry, i'm not worth anyones time! gotta love the people that think they are better or smarter because they are older!
my family has been through many different car companies, lets see:
Toyota, Honda, Acura, Ford, Alfa, Lotus, Mazda, Audi, Chevrolet, and god knows what else!
Anyways the point is that you people think American Cars are god's gift to men!!

lol. ok i am 17 sorry, i'm not worth anyones time! gotta love the people that think they are better or smarter because they are older!
my family has been through many different car companies, lets see:
Toyota, Honda, Acura, Ford, Alfa, Lotus, Mazda, Audi, Chevrolet, and god knows what else!
Anyways the point is that you people think American Cars are god's gift to men!!

I am not smarter but I am trying not talking insanely on internet forums. C'est peut-être la maturité qui fait ça!!

Originally posted by SilverViper
I am not smarter but I am trying not talking insanely on internet forums. C'est peut-être la maturité qui fait ça!!

Oui, peut-etre!
Anyways, you like American, I like quality!
Ciao

Originally posted by Lexus
ok, so u think honda's technology is some big secret that DaimlerChrysler doesn't know? if u think that u r naive......maybe when v-tec appeared 10 or 12 years ago (i don't know the exact year) Chrysler wouldn't have been able to have that technology right away but a new technology gets copied very fast, many times patented (which is normal)......so if they really wanted too they could build a Viper with a small but powerfull engine, of course it would cost them a lot of money for some R & D machinery modification for the manufacturing etc etc, there's many things to consider, mostly financial

and it's a lot about image and marketing......

imagine how would the public react if Dodge anounced the new Viper has a 3.5 V6 with 350 hp (this is just a ficticious example) it would kill it's whole image and big engine fans would hate it

that's what im saying, there's ppl who love the viper the way how it is, big and strong, and there is always ppl who luvs those cars like nsx , small and precise, etc,
me, personally, i luv viper as much as nsx. it's juss i luv nsx a lil more over viper.
but when i see those ppl who can't respect other cars than their preference, i juss had to bash and be sacarstic. and im sure u will b doing the same thing too. and that's why we shouldn't even open this kinda dumb thread and be more mature. that's the bottom line.

dayam, im outta this , peace to all;)

Originally posted by infinite
that's what im saying, there's ppl who love the viper the way how it is, big and strong, and there is always ppl who luvs those cars like nsx , small and precise, etc,
me, personally, i luv viper as much as nsx. it's juss i luv nsx a lil more over viper.
but when i see those ppl who can't respect other cars than their preference, i juss had to bash and be sacarstic. and im sure u will b doing the same thing too. and that's why we shouldn't even open this kinda dumb thread and be more mature. that's the bottom line.

dayam, im outta this , peace to all;)

well said kiddo :D and hey silverviper i thought we all did a caucus race so let's leave this thread to die in peace now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back