Are you a student looking to make some extra cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this service is great, I've heard you offer it before, but there's just one thing.

I dont know too many people who would want to dial a number, wait for it to call back and then dial just to make a call. I know it's fast, but people are lazy :dunno:

I have this Cellextra, If you get used to it and you dial it as a " Speed Dial" say you program it as #2 on your cell, you hold "2" and it calls, you hang up if youre with Bell but itll hang up for you if youre with someone else, Rogers, Fido, etc... it calls you back and you answer to a Dial Tone, the reception is good most of the time and then you dial out. They have long distance as well I think.

I think this service is great, I've heard you offer it before, but there's just one thing.

I dont know too many people who would want to dial a number, wait for it to call back and then dial just to make a call. I know it's fast, but people are lazy :dunno:

Well then those lazy people just won't save money :) Also, you can set the number in speed dial as DrifterTim said. It calls you back within two or three seconds and we just recently added a new feature where you could save 5 of you favorite phone numbers into the 1 to 5 keys so you won't even need to dial. I guess it's an extra few seconds to save money.

I have this Cellextra, If you get used to it and you dial it as a " Speed Dial" say you program it as #2 on your cell, you hold "2" and it calls, you hang up if youre with Bell but itll hang up for you if youre with someone else, Rogers, Fido, etc... it calls you back and you answer to a Dial Tone, the reception is good most of the time and then you dial out. They have long distance as well I think.

We do offer long distance as well. I'm glad you like our service!

The service is good, altho they have been on a text spam frenzy lately!

Yep we have :) And I'm one of the reps on the phone so if anyone calls and you get me (I'm the only girl answering) say hi and mention MR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back