04 sti, gas millage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get 300km a full tank.

Dont go posting in other threads asking why no one answered this one. I didnt even see this thread to tell you the truth, and the subaru section is always dead. So it takes time.

je fais 350 km en ville avec mon STI V7 avec Ecutek. Conduit intelligement.

550 km sur autoroute conduit en pépère a 110km/h.

i never got 450 kms to a tank when my car was stock. the only time i did was when i did an experiment and didnt boost at all for the whole tank and cruised at 100 on the highway and shifted at like 2500. usually i get 300 a tank

i never got 450 kms to a tank when my car was stock. the only time i did was when i did an experiment and didnt boost at all for the whole tank and cruised at 100 on the highway and shifted at like 2500. usually i get 300 a tank

jamie, how the hell do you get only 300km a tank?! even when my v7 was stock with a tune, and running it to redline every single time i would still get more than 300km lol. must be the accessport?

jamie, how the hell do you get only 300km a tank?! even when my v7 was stock with a tune, and running it to redline every single time i would still get more than 300km lol. must be the accessport?

i dont think so joe, even before i had the accessport i would get about the same milage, it depends how much city and how much highway and how much ripping. sometimes i get like 350 sometimes a bit more and sometimes less

i dont think so joe, even before i had the accessport i would get about the same milage, it depends how much city and how much highway and how much ripping. sometimes i get like 350 sometimes a bit more and sometimes less

hmmmm its the ripping!:devilgrin::bigup:

Holy shit, I thought I got bad mileage, I get 300km on a tank, but I have the tiny 40 liter tank. On the highway I can stretch it to a little over 400km. Thats with my ver4 STI motor and 4.444 gearing.

Je fait 500kms avec 55 litres de 94 avec mon wrx a 275WHP. Conduite normale, 65% highway 35% ville. Spirited driving 375-400kms. On parle d'un 2.ol ici, meme chose qu'un JDM STI.

Le tuner y est pour beaucoup!!

its so weird, you guys open this thread and then i get about 390kms to a tank 75% highway and i only put in 51 litres or so. usually i get about 300 to a tank thats when my light goes on and i still have about 15L in the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back