TWM Performance Customer Service / Online Sales Job Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWM Performance

Shop Representative
TWM Performance is currently looking for a motivated car enthusiast to assist with processing orders, customer service, online sales and marketing, and to perform miscellaneous web related tasks. The position is permanent full time. We are located next to the Napierville drag strip, approximately 20 minutes south of the Champlain bridge.

The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
-Good general knowledge of sport compact tuning and online message forums.
-Fluently Bilingual with strong English writing skills.
-marketing and sales experience, online marketing and sales knowledge is an asset.
-Detail oriented, organized, flexible, multi-tasker, problem solver.
-Team player with lots of initiative, able to work alone.
-Good working knowledge of Photoshop.
-Proficient in Microsoft word, Excel.
-Basic html and web skills
-Good mechanical ability
-Valid driver’s license.

Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
-Processing and shipping orders daily.
-Customer service, in person, on the phone, via e-mail and on message forums. eg: answering questions about product technical specifications, taking phone orders, issuing tracking numbers to customers who call or e-mail, giving price quotes to customers and dealers, etc.
-Promoting TWM Performance products on several online automotive forums.
-Miscellaneous web related tasks (eg. Change website pricing during sales, add new products to website)
-Creating banners with Photoshop to promote monthly specials
-Occasionally preparing and assembling machined parts
-Occasionally picking up and dropping off parts

Please send CVs with a cover letter by e-mail to sales@twmperformance.com. Please do not call regarding this position, send all inquiries by e-mail and they will be answered in a timely manner as we are beginning interviews next week. Salary is to be discussed based on experience.

For more info about our company, please check out our website: www.twmperformance.com.

Thanks,

Kevin T.
TWM Performance

maudit me manque juste langlais .. chu corect mais pas parfaitement bilingue alors sa parait ... maudit on est au quebec .. tabarnak! :)

Full-time... :(

If you're looking for part-time workers, please let me know. I need a job, but still a full-time university student.

maudit me manque juste langlais .. chu corect mais pas parfaitement bilingue alors sa parait ... maudit on est au quebec .. :)

Bonjour,

La raison qu'on demande pour l'anglais parlé et ecrit 5/5 est parce que 95% de nos clients sont au Etats Unis. La plupart de notre service au clientele et demandes pour soutien technique est en anglais alors ca prend quelqun qui est a l'aise a parler, ecrire, et vendre en anglais.

Merci,
Kevin
TWM

Full-time... :(

If you're looking for part-time workers, please let me know. I need a job, but still a full-time university student.

Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know if we need someone part time in the future, but we already have 3 part time employees at the moment. What we really need is someone who can be here Monday to Friday to help with day to day things.

Thanks,

Kevin
TWM

Bonjour,

La raison qu'on demande pour l'anglais parlé et ecrit 5/5 est parce que 95% de nos clients sont au Etats Unis. La plupart de notre service au clientele et demandes pour soutien technique est en anglais alors ca prend quelqun qui est a l'aise a parler, ecrire, et vendre en anglais.

Merci,
Kevin
TWM

ok thanks for the info .. i know now its important if your major buiyer is the u.s.a .. its just i think that stupid because english is becoming more important than french in quebec ...

ok thanks for the info .. i know now its important if your major buiyer is the u.s.a .. its just i think that stupid because english is becoming more important than french in quebec ...

Both languages are important in Quebec. English is important for any company that exports to the US market and many other markets. Exports are what keeps the economy growing as the province needs an external income. The majority of Quebec's population is french so internally french is very important, but for anyone exporting goods english is also very important.

We're still looking for the best candidate for the job. This is a great place to start a carreer in the automotive industry, don't hesitate to send your CV's to us at sales@twmperformance.com or ask questions here or via PM.

Thanks,

Kevin
TWM

Hi Guys,

We're looking to fill this position this month before the spring rush. We're searching for a responsible career minded individual for full time work. We already have several part time employees so students need not apply.

This is a great entry level position for someone wanting to work in the automotive industry in customer service and online marketing, perfect for a recent marketing grad.

We're located in Napierville, an easy 20-25 minute commute from the South shore.

Please send CVs to sales@twmperformance.com if this job sounds like it is for you :)

Thanks,

Kevin
TWM

Hi Kevin,
if TWM Performance need anything regarding your website, I could be your man, I am qualified for this type of work, and I am a fan of your compagny ! TWM Rock ! !!

Thanx
Jp

Hi Kevin,
if TWM Performance need anything regarding your website, I could be your man, I am qualified for this type of work, and I am a fan of your compagny ! TWM Rock ! !!

Thanx
Jp

Hi Jp,

Thanks for your kind words about TWM *tu*

PM me your contact info and I'll keep you in mind for website work.

Thanks,

Kevin
TWM

Hi Guys,

We're still looking for the right candidate...

This is a great place to start a career in the automotive industry, lots of potential for advancement as the company grows!

It only takes me 25 minutes to get to Napierville from the South shore, don't let the location prevent you from applying :)

Thanks,

Kevin
TWM Performance

I wish I would be able to work there ...
I have just great thing to say about TWM ..
Who gonna be the luckiest person :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back