MR needs more VIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me why having such terrible taste and making completely undriveable cars is cool?

I can understand when a car is made barely driveable on the street for some purpose like being a crazy drag car or some crazy dorifto beast. Not practical for daily use but maybe worth it.

That shit above is just dumb. I am sorry if I sound arrogant but anybody who finds above cars "cool" is not friends with his own brain. And I mean his.
You can't even transport chicks in those cars. They would either jump out immediately or be so drunk they would barf up the whole interior. All you can do with such a car is have your idiot male friends admire it. If you see a girl liking such a car check her for presence of a penis.

Those cars are the equivalent of "grillz" and giant gold dollar sign medallions. Completely tasteless and without any hint of self irony.

images

Can someone explain to me why having such terrible taste and making completely undriveable cars is cool?

I can understand when a car is made barely driveable on the street for some purpose like being a crazy drag car or some crazy dorifto beast. Not practical for daily use but maybe worth it.

That shit above is just dumb. I am sorry if I sound arrogant but anybody who finds above cars "cool" is not friends with his own brain. And I mean his.
You can't even transport chicks in those cars. They would either jump out immediately or be so drunk they would barf up the whole interior. All you can do with such a car is have your idiot male friends admire it. If you see a girl liking such a car check her for presence of a penis.

Those cars are the equivalent of "grillz" and giant gold dollar sign medallions. Completely tasteless and without any hint of self irony.

Moving right along...

IMG_4269_Custom.sized.jpg

IMG_4527_Custom.sized.jpg

afjpls430.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

pic06copy.jpg

aristo_r.jpg

ya pas de wipper

mais de toute facon quand tu roule un VIP il mouille jamais.

ah.. solution, rain x... j'en utilise et sur l'auroute quand il pleut.. pas besoin de mettre les wipers.. c'est cool en criss.. mais ca prends un peu de temps de s'habituer..

Function not always > Form ... we are not all track junkies

Not that a full blown track suspension set-up on a street car would be any better ...

By the way most of these car have a stock air ride suspension. They just use a controller to lower the ride even further when parked.

Function not always > Form ... we are not all track junkies

Not that a full blown track suspension set-up on a street car would be any better ...

By the way most of these car have a stock air ride suspension. They just use a controller to lower the ride even further when parked.

I know a track suspension would be bad on the street. Read my original message.

So do you find platinum teeth "grillz" tasteful?

This is just as dumb as wearing pants with the beltline below the ass. Loose pants like that came into existence in prison where the "gangstas" can't wear belts and often prison issued pants were too big. So wearing those you are saying that being in prison is cool.

Only criminals and other brain damaged people would find those cars tasteful.

Reactions: Tex

I dont think I would compare a real VIP car to grillz.

That is what I would call grillz:

c8d5a74599.jpg

Ever driven any of these car? Ever heard of air suspension?

Not everybody is all ouhh and ahh in front of a track ready street car but according to you, anybody that thinks differently from you is a criminal or brain damaged.

All hail MstrBlstr! Holder of the righteous way and the only truth! :p

It's simply a matter of preference.

Track cars or Drag cars are a preference of one individual so they take it to their performance extreme.

VIP cars are a preference of one individual so they take it to their aesthetic extreme.

It is also the latest trend coming out of Japan. And people in North America will adopt that.

And that's a FACT.

Not everybody is all ouhh and ahh in front of a track ready street car but according to you, anybody that thinks differently from you is a criminal or brain damaged.

Where did I say everyone must love a track car on the street? I think track cars are horrible on the street and I like having stock suspensions when driving on the street. The car manufacturer's engineers spent thousands of hours and hundreds of thousands of miles perfecting the street suspensions. Especially in luxury and sporty cars. They are much better for the real world that any modded suspension with you start with a good enough car (i.e. not a Lincoln or Buick).

I was referring to liking super shiny stuff that is sitting stupidly low for now purpose. Stupid stretched tires over crazy wide wheels. Having no sidewall height for no reason, etc.
If you think dressing like a pimp is cool (hat with a feather, pink fur, bell bottom pants, "the cup") then yes, those cars maybe cool. All I am saying is that is what criminals with no taste like.

VIP cars are a preference of one individual so they take it to their aesthetic extreme.

Brutal anal sex is some other individuals' preference. Doesn't mean I should think it's tasteful. They can like it all they want but I would still find it disgusting.

It is also the latest trend coming out of Japan. And people in North America will adopt that.

And that's a FACT.

japan.jpg

I know a track suspension would be bad on the street. Read my original message.

This is just as dumb as wearing pants with the beltline below the ass. Loose pants like that came into existence in prison where the "gangstas" can't wear belts and often prison issued pants were too big. So wearing those you are saying that being in prison is cool.

Only criminals and other brain damaged people would find those cars tasteful.

Well... send me to the hospital or throw me in jail! :bigup:

btw... before the line is blurred even further... this is the accepted MEANING of VIP vs. VIP-Style vs. Auto Fashion

"VIP car starts with just that, the platform or the car. Its not a VIP Car unless it starts with one of these cars. From Toyota, you have the Century, Celsior, Aristo, Crown, and Majesta. From Nissan you have the President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric, and the Q45."

Exceptions, i guess.* w/. Vip "STYLE"
a K-Car or Style Wagon.

:police:

Now stop asking questions about a 300C or a s13 or a s14.& other Crap.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote From V8 Aristo.
I think its important to read.

"I think the problem with someone trying to do VIPstyle on a non traditional platform is they don't know enough about the style to really it acheive that VIPstyle look. Sure, any one can slap on nice fitting wheels, slam the car and put a bodykit on and call it VIPstyle, but does it make it VIPstyle? Maybe or maybe not, and who is there to say that is not? If everyone did this, then VIPstyle would get lose in the translation. The style would be as meanless as "JDM", which in it's true form are nothing but original OEM parts (or cars) from Japanese that wasn't available for international consumption.

Call me a purist or elitist, just because I believe that VIPstyle belongs on certain platforms. But if nobody stands up to the real tradition of VIPstyle, then the word "VIPstyle" will be thrown around like any generic term "because it's the next coolest thing to come out of Japan". Do we really want VIPstyle to blow up and be a household word, not me if it's for the wrong reasons. I would rather get respect from the originator of the style than have a US version of VIPstyle so it will be more marketable for the US manufacturers. This is what it really boils down to, VIPstyle is the lastest trend to come out of Japan. And as with any style that comes out of Japan, alot of people want to be a part of it."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Info
About the "VIP POPE" :police:
Who the Founder is & who was one of the O.G VIP Guys.
Standing in the middle of a convention hall outside of Philadelphia, Takahiro Taketomi looks a bit like Bogey. His eyes are stern and focused and ringed by the charcoal hue of lost sleep. His short black hair is neat and smoothed and shines. He doesn’t smile. In fact, he speaks with a grimace and like he is always about to light a cigarette.

Taketomi is one of the self-proclaimed founders of VIP style, the next great Japanese micro-trend to surface in America. “Bippu style,” as it is colorfully known in Japan, starts with a high-power luxury sedan. The car is slammed on ultra-thin tires and trimmed with boxy body kits. At first glance, a VIP style car might look like any tuner sedan on its way to Hot Import Nights, but there are specific details that set it apart.

A VIP style car might have a billet grille or metallic trim lines or polished wood inside. Window curtains are big. So are aftermarket emblems and hood ornaments. The look is a bit like Scarface Goes to Japan. And legend has it VIP style has roots in the yakuza (organized crime in Japan). True or not, Taketomi makes a strong case on its behalf.

Through a translator, Taketomi tells us he built his first VIP style car, a Nissan Cedric, in 1993. Three years later he founded Junction Produce, which specializes in products for VIP style cars. Today it is one of the best-known marques in VIP tuning and has its brand on everything from body kits to wheels to cuff links and bracelets. Junction Produce is also the first company of its kind to make a big push into the United States.

According to Taketomi, true VIP style tuning is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta. That’s it. Since most of those models come with powerful turbocharged engines in Japan, VIP style cars are rarely tuned for performance. More important is that they’re slammed as low as they can go on the widest wheels possible. Most of the other tuning parts somehow assist in this goal.

VIP stylers use air suspensions to raise their cars to install the wheels and tires and then lower the car on top. Tires are stretched beyond their limits to fit on oversized wheels. Extreme offsets are used so the wheel lips kiss the fenders. And it’s not unusual to see 245/30R tires on 19x10.5-inch wheels—the tuning equivalent of Fat Albert wearing the shorts of his enunciation-challenged friend Mushmouth.

Kelvin Tohar of Falken Tires, which is helping to spread the word in America, says, “It’s not the safest thing to do and Falken doesn’t recommend you do it for daily driving, but it’s the style.” Falken has partnered with Junction Produce to hawk its line of FR452 tires. In exchange Falken promotes Junction Produce at tuner shows and SEMA events, like the International Auto Salon, where we met Taketomi.

Tohar, who has his own VIP style Lexus GS 300 that he calls by its Japanese moniker Aristo, tells me elegance is the underlying statement. “At car shows, most [owners] won’t raise their hoods because it disrupts the flow of the car,” he says. “Even the Junction Produce exhaust is more of an aesthetic.”

Elegance is the word that’s repeated like a mantra by VIP style owners and companies. But it’s a strange sort of elegance. VIP style companies like Junction Produce, Wald and Auto Couture have logos that look vaguely Oxford Street but are more a Japanese version of mafia royalty, without any ironic subtext, like you’d imagine the parts delivered in purple velvet bags, à la Crown Royal.

And the parts aren’t cheap. Outfitting a car VIP style can run up to $20,000 and beyond. But as Tony Montana says in Scarface, “You gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.”

MLE.jpg

Where did I say everyone must love a track car on the street? I think track cars are horrible on the street and I like having stock suspensions when driving on the street. The car manufacturer's engineers spent thousands of hours and hundreds of thousands of miles perfecting the street suspensions. Especially in luxury and sporty cars. They are much better for the real world that any modded suspension with you start with a good enough car (i.e. not a Lincoln or Buick).

Fair enough, but you did say to appreciate these cars, you had to be a criminal or have suffered brain damaged.

I was referring to liking super shiny stuff that is sitting stupidly low for now purpose. Stupid stretched tires over crazy wide wheels. Having no sidewall height for no reason, etc.

Seen any lowriders, bodydrop, or crazy euro flared with stretched tires on a 15" rims with 8" lip in this thread?

If you think dressing like a pimp is cool (hat with a feather, pink fur, bell bottom pants, "the cup") then yes, those cars maybe cool. All I am saying is that is what criminals with no taste like.

VIP is miles away from H2 dropped to the ground on 24"s, old caddy's with fake RR radiator grill, WCC stuff etc. VIP has nothing to do with the Hip Hop culture (at least for now, waiting for the first celebrity endorsement to ruin the whole thing)

Brutal anal sex is some other individuals' preference. Doesn't mean I should think it's tasteful.

Nobody forced you to appreciate VIP cars. You posted in this thread from your own freewill.

They can like it all they want but I would still find it disgusting.

There is a world of difference between "You are all a bunch of criminals or retards to like these cars" and "Not my cup of tea".

Brutal anal sex is some other individuals' preference. Doesn't mean I should think it's tasteful. They can like it all they want but I would still find it disgusting.

LOL. Not just anal sex. BRUTAL anal sex.

I didn't ask anyone to accept it as tasteful. I just stated facts.

It's simply a matter of preference.

Track cars or Drag cars are a preference of one individual so they take it to their performance extreme.

And that's a FACT.

I understand it's not your cup of tea. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

It IS my cup of tea, and many others. I don't think we have brain damage or have a criminal record.

We just like brutal anal sex.

Seen any lowriders, bodydrop, or crazy euro flared with stretched tires on a 15" rims with 8" lip in this thread?

mmm... Yes.

VIP stylers use air suspensions to raise their cars to install the wheels and tires and then lower the car on top. Tires are stretched beyond their limits to fit on oversized wheels. Extreme offsets are used so the wheel lips kiss the fenders. And it’s not unusual to see 245/30R tires on 19x10.5-inch wheels—the tuning equivalent of Fat Albert wearing the shorts of his enunciation-challenged friend Mushmouth.

Kelvin Tohar of Falken Tires, which is helping to spread the word in America, says, “It’s not the safest thing to do and Falken doesn’t recommend you do it for daily driving, but it’s the style.”

No this is some good stuff for officer Begin to work with. I hope those air suspensions can rise up so that the car's can be dragged onto the flatbed.

I think cars are made to be driven. Doesn't mean driven to work every day but driven in some context and do it reasonably safely. Stretch tires are not about driving safely anywhere.

And the butthole is made for poop to come out. Stuffing things there is just silly.

I think cars are made to be driven. Doesn't mean driven to work every day but driven in some context and do it reasonably safely. Stretch tires are not about driving safely anywhere.

Define driven and tell me why your definition is right and why any other definition is wrong.

And the butthole is made for poop to come out. Stuffing things there is just silly.

Yes, that has been previously established, can we move along?

mmm... Yes.

No this is some good stuff for officer Begin to work with. I hope those air suspensions can rise up so that the car's can be dragged onto the flatbed.

MstrBlstr=VIP FTL + no anal sex

We get it. Please start another thread "MR needs no VIP and no anal sex"
This is "MR needs more VIP"
WALD International's version of Lexus LS
463.jpg

469.jpg

464.jpg

465.jpg

468.jpg

467.jpg

466.jpg

Less yapping moe pics of VIP's hoes...........

Only on MR where you can start a thread on VIP and VIP-Style cars and turns into a conversation about anal sex. :run: Moving on.................................

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Brabus rims
1-excstyle_59.jpg

On this, sexy times are indeed ahead...............:p
1-excstyle_58.jpg

58-1.jpg

58-2.jpg

157yr6o.jpg

pjp12.jpg

1837I1Main2KelvanVIP-098.jpg
1837I2Main2KelvanVIP-042c16.jpg

1837I3Main2KelvanVIP-003c16.jpg
1837I8Main2KelvanVIP-060c16.jpg

And for good measure 2 J-Spec'd S-13's mixed in with a little Bippu Style (pronouced Vippu) :bigup:
herbreal1.jpg

herbreal2.jpg

Off topic a bit, remember in the thread you made about the Q45 I mentionned the M30 (Nissan Leopard) that's what they look like.....
1-excstyle_305.jpg

And for our good friend MstrBlstr keep reaching for the stars. :p
awesome1.jpg

Last edited:
^I love the interior pics. We need more traditional VIP interior pics. (curtains, fusa, wood, lighting, tables...)!! I'm having a hard time finding the ones i've really liked!

1837I2Main2KelvanVIP-042c16.jpg

Awesome. That stuff was already done in USSR in the mid 80s by Georgian gangsters. They thought it was the pinnacle of luxury, too.

1837I8Main2KelvanVIP-060c16.jpg

Was that cup holder was taken from Canadian Tire? I always wanted a clip in cup holder. Makes me feel like a real vippu.

Do they have luxurious clip in spinners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back