MR needs more VIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not too bad, but it will never be as baller or "vip" as a brand new modded CLS or other.

Those cares are old!

Avez vous besoin d'un autre VIP car ?:
e7a5ab2f.jpg

e7a5a397.jpg

http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?t=497921 for spec.

Call me Hugo 514 730 4013

Last edited:
no no no no no... since when as MR General became a freakin' place for sellers to advertise their stuff? There's for sale sections elswhere on this site you know...

Now, back on topic, some of these cars are nice, can't lie about that.

But for the most part, those huge ass wheels and bad camber just ruins everything...

Just picture Angelina Joly stumping every 2 footsteps when walking, pretty much gives the same effect.

Please let me puke. :uke:

oh, and the ''dual'' chromed cup holders are just insane.......ly ugly.
With all due respect, my intentions were not as you see it. I am well aware of where I can advertise and where I can't. We have our banner up on top on this board and we are also a sponsor of "Voitures (RHD - conduite a droite)" forum.
As an individual, a car enthusiast and and an active member for this board, I have made a contribution to this thread by posting these pictures.
I love and am a big enthusiast of performance cars but specially for VIP cars :bigup:
I asked my colleague to send me a VIPCAR magazine from Japan. Picture below:

DSCN6857.jpg

1) They are Japanese.

2) You will not see a car like this in Quebec. It's suicide for the driver and the vehicle, and madly illegal.

3) Japan is known for creating the most tacky and ridiculous shit known to man... look up Ganguro on google.

^ Juss sayin'! I happen to support the VIP scene! that's all! No hard feelings! I respect your opinion too! :bigup:
Although...
1) IMO Japanese women are hot just as much as any other.
2) Well it's a fact that the importers seem to be importing VIP cars and selling them here so there MUST be some driving around QC.
3) IMO Japan does make some crazy insane things like used school girl panty vending machines. But they also make some of the coolest things out there as well! Honda ASIMO? And ganguro?... what's that....

39.jpg

:cry:

They're not all bad.

ganguro.jpg

:run:

So these cars are driven by chicks.

How come cars like that are cool for men?
They are the equivalent of fancy interior design in a house. Are dudes into interior decoration? Drapes in the car? I know I am not selecting drapes for where I live. That's what my wife does.
If you are into drapes in a car you should examine your lifestyle choices. Maybe your are not really into women but do it out of social pressure.

So these cars are driven by chicks.

How come cars like that are cool for men?
They are the equivalent of fancy interior design in a house. Are dudes into interior decoration? Drapes in the car? I know I am not selecting drapes for where I live. That's what my wife does.
If you are into drapes in a car you should examine your lifestyle choices. Maybe your are not really into women but do it out of social pressure.

And sure... driving high horse-powered cars makes you more of a man.
Seriously, quit yapping and just let it be.
And if putting curtains in a car makes you cry at night, maybe you need your mommy to tell you that you're normal before you go to bed.

dsc00031kg1.jpg

dsc00017bk3.jpg

dsc00020md0.jpg

no021.jpg

02b.jpg

1008042copy.jpg

sauf que ca fait blingbling chek moi j'ai du cash pis po toi.meme si sont belle la ca fait trop losangel style avec vos grosse roue de 22"

j'espere que le camber se redresse quand ils levent le char

parce que y'en a que c'est extreme!!!!!

Sont vraiment sick.
mais messemble que tu prie pour pas avoir de speedbumps
Mais bon. Whats with all the hate?

La jetta est sick aussi.
Je trippe sur la jetta / passat 2007. Je sais pas pourquoi. Sont juste trop nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back