Iphone or N95? can't decide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbora13

ok heres the deal. i have someone comming from the states next week and have the option to get the iphone.
it should be around 420$

but i dont know if i should spend 200$ more and get the N95 instead.

i know the n95 has better features but is it honestly worth the extra money?

i will be using the phone for music and as a camera.
so its kinda split 50/50 between the two

i know the iphone is fun to use but it might get boring after a while.

the n95 is just boring to use except for the features like camera and gps.

what you guys think?

I tried both the N95 & the iphone.

N95's GPS is sick, music player is excellent, and the 5MP camera is excellent. However only 1gb micro sd, but its an expandable slot.

iPhone's music player is excellent especially with 8gb, camera is okay but has no flash nor zoom and only 2MP, bluetooth sucks, battery life isn't that great. However the wifi is really fast.

so of course the more you spend, the more you'll get out of the phone. N95 is no doubt better then the iphone. Everyone is going crazy for the iphone right now, so Im gonna assume it won't be so great in a few months when everyone else has it.

If you have the money to buy an N95, go for it. The price is pretty steady right now and will only drop once nokia introduces something better like the 8GB N95.

I dunno, but my friend has an unlocked iPhone, and it's sick. Cept when he was a bit tipsy last night, he had trouble answering calls by sliding his finger through the screen.... hahahha.

If you really want a Camera, for the N95. You won't need to upgrade your phone for a WHILE, so that $200 extra is well spent.

For a cellphone, no doubt the N95 > Iphone.

Nokia has been in the cellphone market for many many years compare to Apple which just started. And the Iphone is just the "ipod" hype all over again but on the cellphone side.

Another thing you might want to take in consideration is text messages... I allways say I dont text but I end up txt messaging friends.

jprendrais le iPhone avec l'aide de ce gars la question de pas attendre pour rien

homelessjoeiphonejpg.jpg

text messaging is also a huge factor...and im worried about going back to a regular number keypad after using qwerty for so long......

anyone have experience with that?

i will 100% be using the phone for music, as a camera, and wifi. gps is cool to have but the iphone has a better screen.
tough choice

Je reviens de NY ... c'était tentant en maudit au Apple store d'acheter ce fameux iPhone... 299$ pour le 4GB ... y'avait tellement de monde qui l'achetait, c'était fou ! En tous cas, vraiment nice le magasin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back