Feature Article: Police have different version of towings

Status
Not open for further replies.
pkoi vous perdez votre temp a vous ostinez
ya des exhaust avec baffle qui flow BCP pis qui coupe casiment pas de hp
pis c plus doux pour loreille en prime

achetez vous un muffler avec des chambre de qualite qui FLOW bcp
pis ca va meme etre meilleure quune vidange de muffler free flow straight through

jai un muffler dynomax super turbo 3" (jsu NA) sur mon char 3 chambre pis je perd 1hp sa "flow" extremement bien pis ca coupe le son en sale...
perdre 1 hp pour etre legal, couper le son en plus pis se sauver des ticket de 151$ c tentant non ?

pour ceux qui veulent du son yen reste encore inquietez vous pas...
mais sa attire pas mal moins la police qu'un magnaflow straight thru ...
spa un muffler ca STUN RESONATEUR
pis si y fon le test son content de voir que ya des chambre pis que le tape rentre pas
pis generalement y te foute la paix....
jai un muffler DANS LE MILIEU DU CHAR sur ma civic c juste meme pas legal dans les norme paske ye pas a lemplacement original (jva le changer mais javait pas le temp de faire les 90 a ce moment la) pis jme fait areter y font le test du tape pis y lecoute pis y dise ouin... ye pas a lemplacement original.. mais vu kye pas trop bruyant pis qui a des chambre qui passe le test du tape... jva te donner une chance mais va le faire installer a bonne place
fak vous voyez c pas des trou de cul quand tu met le plus de chance de ton cote...
fak quand jva le peinturer noir pis le remetre a ca place dorigine... ca va etre gras dure
meme si ye plus bruyant que celui dorigine ... jmet toute les chance de mon cote avec un muffler a chambre :bigup: pis jperd aucun power c pas sa qui va faire la difference entre perde ou gagner une course a piste

J'ai un dynomax 3'' avec des chambre interne peinturer noir pas de tips au bout rentrer un peu en dessou de ma lip et j me suis pas fait arreter dinfois aussi ce metre sur le neutre quand tu passe une police partir dun stop rever jusqua 2500rpm pis metre sa en 3 eme quand une police te suis sa aide en maudit !!

Je fait plus de bruit qua lorigine mais je ne mene pas un vacarme et mon son est un tres beau son de vehicule qui provien du moteur. Je suis certain que le conducteur a une tres grosse importance ladedans

Last edited:
Je fait plus de bruit qua lorigine mais je ne mene pas un vacarme et mon son est un tres beau son de vehicule qui provien du moteur. Je suis certain que le conducteur a une tres grosse importance ladedans

exactement
c pas mal plus le comportement du driverf qui fait la difference
c sur si t open headers meme si tu roule a 40 y von tachaler la
mais on se comprend :)

---i dont care what anybody says.:thefinger
i know as a fact that no loud noise from a car, has ever rendered anybody deaf.
---i also know as a fact that somebody who spends a couple thousand dollars on tires and mags, and a couple thousand more on suspension, (even if the tires rub) is ALWAYS the person least likely to have or cause any accidents on the road.
---i know quite a few guys who spend quite a few dollars, including myself, and i know my rubbing tires, or my loud ass ****ing engine cost me wayyyy to much to ruin. so when i drive, (and im sure 99.9% of us are like this) im the safest mother****er on the road.:cool:
---and **** you la police si tu pense mes crisse de flasher sont pas bon, because i got 2 thousand dollars worth of paint on my car, you think i would cut somebody off if it would risk an accident!! ALLUME **** *frustrate
---instead of coming after us for ****ing stupidities they should worry about the ****ing holes in the streets that ruin our ****ing tires + fenders + suspension!!! esti gang de chien sal, if they'd only open their ****ing eyes. ya we're ''illegal'' but who actualy causes damage to others ? who ruins or takes other peoples lives ? drunk drivers, unqualified drivers, etc.
---and why the shit are they busting balls about my Willans, FIA approved 6 point harness thats strapped to a rollcage which is bolted and welded to my frame! do they really think its not as safe as my stock seatbelt that came in my mk1 rabbit ? the car weighs less than me. and their worried about seatbelts. What about the ****ing people avec les esti d'lavage sa tete! only their ****ing eyes showing. THATS SAFE ?
we should form a ****ing squad of 10 thousand people who got dumbass tickets and fines and just revolt. block off La 40 at ****ing st. michel where its high up....
what are they gonna do, hose us off highway???
if we cant drive on the road SAFELY. than nobody should be allowed on the road. id make this soo big that its seen across the world. ill sleep on the 40 for a month if i have too. right up until we get what we want.
and we can all get together and decide what we want.

dude, its cause of idiots like you that our opinions are not heard.
if you would take my side on this. AND YOU KNOW IM RIGHT. and than more people agree, and more people agree and we finaly we have some buying power over the government.
instead of being a ****ing crosseur avec tes esti de commentaire innutiles, you should smarten up. because i know you share the same ideas as me. and i know outside of this box you type in, you discuss it among friends and say the same shit i just said. you just felt like you could squeeze a smart ass comment in. well felicitation, ta bien reussi ton crisse de but*tu*

dude, its cause of idiots like you that our opinions are not heard.
if you would take my side on this. AND YOU KNOW IM RIGHT. and than more people agree, and more people agree and we finaly we have some buying power over the government.
instead of being a ****ing crosseur avec tes esti de commentaire innutiles, you should smarten up. because i know you share the same ideas as me. and i know outside of this box you type in, you discuss it among friends and say the same shit i just said. you just felt like you could squeeze a smart ass comment in. well felicitation, ta bien reussi ton crisse de but*tu*

Would you please stop trying to show off??2000$ paint on your car..wow youre a baller please gtfo.

---i dont care what anybody says.:thefinger
i know as a fact that no loud noise from a car, has ever rendered anybody deaf.
---i also know as a fact that somebody who spends a couple thousand dollars on tires and mags, and a couple thousand more on suspension, (even if the tires rub) is ALWAYS the person least likely to have or cause any accidents on the road.
---i know quite a few guys who spend quite a few dollars, including myself, and i know my rubbing tires, or my loud ass ****ing engine cost me wayyyy to much to ruin. so when i drive, (and im sure 99.9% of us are like this) im the safest mother****er on the road.:cool:
---and **** you la police si tu pense mes crisse de flasher sont pas bon, because i got 2 thousand dollars worth of paint on my car, you think i would cut somebody off if it would risk an accident!! ALLUME **** *frustrate
---instead of coming after us for ****ing stupidities they should worry about the ****ing holes in the streets that ruin our ****ing tires + fenders + suspension!!! esti gang de chien sal, if they'd only open their ****ing eyes. ya we're ''illegal'' but who actualy causes damage to others ? who ruins or takes other peoples lives ? drunk drivers, unqualified drivers, etc.
---and why the shit are they busting balls about my Willans, FIA approved 6 point harness thats strapped to a rollcage which is bolted and welded to my frame! do they really think its not as safe as my stock seatbelt that came in my mk1 rabbit ? the car weighs less than me. and their worried about seatbelts. What about the ****ing people avec les esti d'lavage sa tete! only their ****ing eyes showing. THATS SAFE ?
we should form a ****ing squad of 10 thousand people who got dumbass tickets and fines and just revolt. block off La 40 at ****ing st. michel where its high up....
what are they gonna do, hose us off highway???
if we cant drive on the road SAFELY. than nobody should be allowed on the road. id make this soo big that its seen across the world. ill sleep on the 40 for a month if i have too. right up until we get what we want.
and we can all get together and decide what we want.

You got owned. So now why dont you just take your pill and relax....lol

my car is actualy not painted, and i dont care much about the paint on a car.
but im glad you guys are all siding with the police.
we'll see how long the modified car community lasts, when all your cars get towed away because of stupid laws you guys never faught against!!!

* and i actualy did not get owned, but i know its bound to happen when i pull it out next summer.

my car is actualy not painted, and i dont care much about the paint on a car.
but im glad you guys are all siding with the police.
we'll see how long the modified car community lasts, when all your cars get towed away because of stupid laws you guys never faught against!!!

* and i actualy did not get owned, but i know its bound to happen when i pull it out next summer.

The modified car community actually need that kind of clean up every now and then. Its good for it! It will get rid of most ricers with Go-kart suckspension and lawnmoyer mufflers.

The rest that will remain will be clean rides modified properly. It will force everyone to get up to date with todays new way of tuning.

Like it or not we are in it!

In all honesty I gotta say that sometimes it is a little much, but then again yesterday while I was following a pick up truck with no working brake lights and baldish all season tires I kinda wondered how this truck stays on the road and people who show an interest in maintaining their vehicules don't. I am ok with pulling shitboxes off the road in other words cars with bald tires, holes, falling off exhaust,etc but when I used to go to wicc I drove a 91 gti. This gti had a oem no baffled muffler and the nice lil cop proceeded to get into a 45 mins argument wether or not my exhaust comformed to the law. He proceeded to tell me he had a training and this and that but the fact of the matter remains do you have a nice book telling you which are free flow and which are not? Anyways I am not bitching I spent the last summer hassle free with my rado oem exhaust on my rado......knock on wood.

What I still don't understand is,

Why aren't they stoping those old 1988 cavaliers with rust all over that smell like shit? Why don't they stop the harley's who make 10 times more noise than a civic with 4" pipe? It is clear they are after US.
Surface rust doesn't mean the vehicule is is in horrendous condition neither does smell But I am agreed that after the 4th roller paintjob over the duct tape it might be time to cash in the pennyjar for nice new kia :D
loud pipes save lives on a harley, Especially in quebec where no one has very much respect for someone on a bike.:bigup:

-
Do you know why they let the shit box roll, but pull you with your shiney rims & exhaust..?

its called Profiling - you fit a Profile.

to us/you you're just a guy that has some time & money to spend on his car.
typicaly the person fitting that Profile is young probably lives at home.
may be more prone to drugs or other, bad criminal behaviours & immoralities.

so basically they're trainned to see the nicer car as a Crack Dealer or Pimp or thug gangster 50cent ready to shoot.

I mean yeah sure it's a tough job they worry about getting shot..
but in reality if you're a construction worker, farmer or fisherman
you have a 10x's greater chance of dying at work then a cop does.

^thats for all of NA btw not just canada.

and i appreciate the largest bust of extascy in Can was from the traffic stop of an unisured cube van..
so i get that...

but why the b.s tickets & tows if your not blazing while driving, no open booze or dead hooker leg out the trunk?

I thinks its cause of the training & You/we already 'fit the Profile' so we're not 'Good People' we're undesirables -
which makes anamosity easier cause we're dehuminized, we're 'little punk ricers'

---
--
-
Here: watch this vid & you might get where im coming from..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsVrbI5LQcM

see how at the rally the cops are all happy & proud about shooting a lawyer in the face.

i picture the traffic cops back at base hi 5'n each other & making jokes about what whiny little rich kid bitches u all are
and they joke & laugh about writing you 1000's in (often) b.s tickets

probably as they shave each others heads some more & inject more roids into each other ass's :dunno:

yes, it is profiling, and totaly understand what is infact going on.
which i why i think we have even more reason to stand up for ourselves. we are a very large community. and im sure very few of us are pimps or drug dealers. i think pimps, drugs, and gangstars are more prone to cadilacs and other vehicules other than 95 civics and volkswagens.
cops = tax collectors. and that HAS to be stopped. they are getting out of hand. we gotta act together!

ya we're ''illegal'' but who actualy causes damage to others ? who ruins or takes other peoples lives ? drunk drivers, unqualified drivers, etc.

La loi est la, conforme toi si tu veux pas de problème. APRÈS tu pourra chialer et faire changer la loi.

Promène toi tout nu sur Ste-Catherine. Tu fais pas de mal à personne mais tu vas te faire arrêter (par la police j'espère pour toi!)

Je suis illégal mais arrêtez moi pas, yen a des pire.

Sti de belle mentalitée.

j'pense ta pas compris qu'est ce que j'explicais dans ce phrase la.
jva la traduire pour toi.
je ne disais pas que je ne devrait pas etre arreter, je disais que au lieux de verser des heure et dl'argent a faire des niaserie, ils (les policier) devrait se meller de probleme plus grave que nous autres.

ecoute tu les nouvelle le dimanche matin, la poste 29.
il y en a combien A CHAQUE FIN DE SEMAINE ''perdu la metrisse'' ou des accident donc l'acohol est la cause.

je croix que, chaque anner, j'en voie p-e 5% des accident sur la route sont des autos modifier.

sa ce peut qu'on a pas les meme opinions, mais personellement, je croyait que sur le cote de chaque auto de flics c'est bien ecris ''to serve an protect''
en donnent des amende a cause de suspension ou chars trop bruyant, y protege qui ? le port-feuille du gouvernement ?

je ne pensait jamais que autant de gens sur une site qui s'apelle montrealRACING il y aurant autant de gens qui prend la cote d'la police.

y devrais avoir une site internet juste pour vous autres ''montrealdriving.com'' ou bien ''drivingthewayimsuposedto.com''

montrealRACING!! on est des crisse de sauvages rebelle qui veut allez vite pi thats all. depui quand le monde son rendu bein boring! achete toi un camry pi va cruiser a 40km/h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back