newbie with a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mg360

Legacy Member
Hi, im seriously looking into buying myself a new Sentra Se-R Spec V.

I have heard some of you bashing the 2004 and saying that the 2003 is better. i would like to know what the differences are that would make you guys say this about the car...also in of the threads i saw that someone said the nissan dealer near Fairview is "liquidating" them, i would like to know if this is still true because if so id like toget my hands on the 2003 for a good price.

I appreciate any answers you can give me

peace

I would say the main difference between the 04 and the 03 is the look. I cant say much about the technical aspects of it since I drive a 2002, but I would definitely look for the 03 model if I were you.

Anyway, you cant go wrong with a Nissan :bigup:

It's a cosmetic thing

I think the main diff is the front ends of the 03 and 04 models... that grill is looking kinda ass if you ask me (04 model, that is)... I love my Spec and mechanically it's a great car... I strongly recommend a Spec V if you're in the market for a car that gives you a lotta bang for your buck... :bigup:

Pat@SCP

Mechanically the 03 and 04 are the same. The 04's have a brembo brake package but the front end is hideous compared with the 03.
I have a 03 spec v and i love it, no problems at all so far, i would definately recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back