** HELP ** Transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterBeat

I don't know if this is the right section but anyways.. Today my transmission sorta broke I guess. The 2nd gear won't like connect or whatever it's called. 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th work, so it's not the clutch. I'm guessing it's not to safe to drive around with it, but does anyone know what could be broken? I'm thinking it might be some sort of connecting rod? But i don't know how transmissions work.. Any ideas how much it'd cost? Anyhow thanks in advance for the help.*tu*

Ok j'sais pas si c'est la bonne section. De toute maniere, ma transmission a genre ****é aujourd'hui j'sais pas pourquoi mais la deuxieme vitesse veut pas embarquer.. la premiere pi les vitesse 3-5 sont correcte alors j'sais cest pas la clutch.. J'suppose que c'est un link ou de quoi de meme qui est brisé? si vous avez des idées qu'esse sa pourrais etre svp aider moi.. aussi si vous saviez combien sa couterais a peu pres??? Merci beaucoup d'avance*tu*

thats cool....and just so you know....there is no connecting rod in a transmition....the connecting rods are in the block of the engine that "attach" the pistons to the crankshaft...

and if you need somebody to install your tranny feel free to pm me:bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back