Xyience NOX-CG3 (400g) Lemon Lime

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumpling

Xyience NOX-CG3 (400g) Lemon Lime
517_1_lemonlime.jpg

neuf et expire en 2009
NOX-CG³ uses the most advanced matrix of ingredients to achieve massive pumps, increased size, better performance and increased strength!

40$
ou 2 pour 75$

c'est 64$ pour 1 chez supplement canada http://www.supplementscanada.com/popeyes/product964.html

can you please post the contents of that supplement plz, is it more like creatine or andro?

nox-cg3.gif

Three kinds of creatine, arginine, & glutamine.†

Aids in prolonging muscle pump.†

Helps to increase strength & stamina.†

Aids in post exercise recovery.†

No added caffeine to counteract effects.†

Ingredients

Advanced creatine complex - creatine ester, creatine monohydrate, creatine alpha-ketoglutarate, tri-creatine malate
Lowers creatine dosage requirements, increases creatine, absorption rate, increases muscle stores, strength, and improves exercise performance, more water soluble than regular creatine and more efficient at impacting the atp cycle

Advanced amino acid complex - l-arginine hcl, arginine akg, ornithine akg, arginine ketoisokaproate
Boosts short term nitric oxide production, improves amino acid synthesis, improves protein availability, reduces lactic acid build-up & speeds recovery

Tri-glutamine complex - l-glutamine, glutamine akg, N-acetyl-l-glutamine
Stable in water, extremely efficient source of glutamine that bypasses the stomach acid

Q. What is Xyience NOX-CG3?

A. Xyience NOX-CG3 is a scientifically advanced formula designed to help lengthen muscle pump, gain size, improve performance and increase strength†

Q. How should I take the Xyience NOX-CG3?

A. The recommended use for NOX-CG3 is 2 scoops in 10 to 12 ounces of water prior to your workout and preferably on an empty stomach. Do not exceed 2 scoops in one day. On non-workout days, take 1 scoop in 8 ounces of water.

Q. Can I take other Xyience products with NOX-CG3?

A. Xyience products are designed to work synergistically together. Most individuals start with one product and add more as they progress. This is called “stacking”. The right “stack” of products will depend upon your individual goals. A variety of “stacks” for individual goals can be found in www.xyience.com on the Xyience website.

Q. Is Xyience NOX-CG3 like other Creatine products? Do I need to do any loading?

A. NOX-CG3 has three types of highly absorbable creatine, glutamine, and arginine, therefore, there is no loading needed like most less advance forms of these same ingredients.

Q. What will happen if I take the Xyience NOX-CG3 with food, I know it is recommended to be taken on empty stomach?

A. It is best to take NOX-CG3 on an empty stomach for optimal absorption. If taken with food, the product will compete for the limited sites available for amino acid absorption.

Q. If I take Xyience NOX-CG3 for a long time, will it lose its effectiveness?

A. There are no side effects to the continuous use of any of our products, however, as with any nutritional supplement, your body will eventually adapt to it, and cycling off for a period of time (one to two weeks) may help to renew its original effectiveness.

Q. I know people who have diabetes, heart problems, liver ailments, kidney disease and other medical disorders, can they take Xyience NOX-CG3?

A. Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical conditions.

Q. I have noticed several different colored cans of Xyience NOX-CG3, are there any differences in the product?

A. The only difference is that each color represents a different flavor. There are 3 different flavors to choose from. The green represents Lemon-Lime, the blue is the Blue Raspberry and the red is Fruit Punch.

Q. I am under 18 years of age, should I take the Xyience NOX-CG3?

A. All of the products in our current sports supplement line are recommended for adults over the age of 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back