Anyone bought tires off Tirerack.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought the tires from Urban! definetely great service! Great price

I also bought an AEM dryflow filter. Online sources had crap quality for the same price, or same quality for more expensive

UPS will RAPE You with Extra Surcharges and Duties. Go to Freeport; Pickup, and then just declare everything. You pay Tax and thats it.

I have ordered from tirerack before... and let me tell you .... I will never order from anybody else again.

Does that say enough?

Ordered from tirerack a few times but make sure to pick the tires up at freeport or else UPS will RAPE U with their brokerage charges and separate / lose ur order.. i.e ask u to sign for all 4 tires when they only bring u 1. Brown is brown 4 a reason.. they're pure shit!

Yeah, I ordered some stuff off them, and you really gotta plan duties and all. It seems they collect canadian taxes now, but when I used them the last time, they didn't. So i had to pay a sh!tload of extras. Not cool. But still good prices and it was relatively headache free.

UPS will RAPE You with Extra Surcharges and Duties. Go to Freeport; Pickup, and then just declare everything. You pay Tax and thats it.

So basically you don't have to call or contact Freeport to tell them that, by example, my package will be ship there...

So i just have to do like the instruction on their website and looking at the tracking info to see when my package will be there and go pick it up, that's it?

So basically you don't have to call or contact Freeport to tell them that, by example, my package will be ship there...

So i just have to do like the instruction on their website and looking at the tracking info to see when my package will be there and go pick it up, that's it?

Thats right! But they are very Unorganised, bring all your tracking numbers with you when you go pick up your items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back