muffler de marque Vibran es-ce bon

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they don't suck

Originally posted by 97_240sx
You mean vibrant? they suck. period.

I can say from experience and from RESEARCH that they do not suck. One of the biggest misconceptions about the overseas stuff is that they're all the same and because of past quality control problems, everyone seems to think they suck.... The fact of the matter is that Vibrant has gone out of their way in terms of research and development of their products to shed that stigma on their products... they don't just take parts that come off an assembly line and stamp their name on it like some other brands might. Instead they spend the time overseas to ensure their products are up to date, reliable and high-quality. I for one, LOVE my Vibrant exhaust. Once my turbo goes in, guess what type of exhaust system is going on... :rolleyes:

Pat@SCP

Last edited:
Originally posted by Devilish240
Same as Ractive and Toucan! lol

Why do you people always bash Ractive??

i actually heard some good things about there exhaust, any they have alot of nice stuff for the interior, just some of there engine stuff sucks and there suspension because there made cheap

I'm sorry it's not cheap, it's a high quality exhaust... makes the car sound grrrreat :D :rolleyes:

Ractive: You get what you pay for!!! Good and cheap doesn't belong in the same sentence!!!

BTW: what is more important: Things that look good in the interior or sound good?? or suspension, braking system and engine stuff like you say!!?!?? lol...

If you think they are the same quality...then go for it!

You know some people think that a Cavalier is a very good sport car too ;)

Originally posted by Devilish240
I'm sorry it's not cheap, it's a high quality exhaust... makes the car sound grrrreat :D :rolleyes:

Ractive: You get what you pay for!!! Good and cheap doesn't belong in the same sentence!!!

BTW: what is more important: Things that look good in the interior or sound good?? or suspension, braking system and engine stuff like you say!!?!?? lol...

learn how to read man, i said that there engine and suspention suck, like you said, you get what you paid for, i just said i heard some good things about there exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back