Club sound thread (house dance other)

mixcloud_zpscz4eey7e.jpg~original

en bas de l'écran suit ou j'ai mit la flèche jaune

Been a while since I've posted in this thread:

That piano 1 minute in omg..new house music will never be as good

That's ooooooooooooooooooooooold... and now it's playing volume at 11 down here... :) the good ole days... I miss them.

The old songs are the best for driving I swear. feels like you're in a movie or something bombing onto a highway with an old school track playing :p

The old songs are the best for driving I swear. feels like you're in a movie or something bombing onto a highway with an old school track playing :p

The mid to late 90s are my stuff... That's when I was DJ'ing a little and went out in clubs mostly. Eurodance was very popular. Real McCoy, Dj Bobo, Corona, Playhitty, SNAP, Ice Mc, 2 Unlimited, C+C Music Factory, Haddaway etc...

I have a few playlist in Spotify with all my favorites and when I find a new song I had forgotten about I go add it.

The mid to late 90s are my stuff... That's when I was DJ'ing a little and went out in clubs mostly. Eurodance was very popular. Real McCoy, Dj Bobo, Corona, Playhitty, SNAP, Ice Mc, 2 Unlimited, C+C Music Factory, Haddaway etc...

I have a few playlist in Spotify with all my favorites and when I find a new song I had forgotten about I go add it.
Haha same, over time I try to collect as many old tracks as I can. I remember being like 12 years old and thinking of how cool it's going to be when I have a car one day and can listen to all my favourite songs in it. the song "escape" from kay cee was one of them, and most of the stuff you listed too

Pakito anyone? He's not every popular over here but he's a known Eurodance/Trance producer in France. Been a favourite of mine for over 10 years now since his first album. I kinda forgot about him until today, gonna for sure need this on a driving playlist now lol. Love remembering old tracks like these, they're from his 2006 album "Video":

Back