$3,900,000 house for sale in Dollard Des Ormeaux

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say it's a joke at all, D.D.O. is one of the best and most prestigious places to live in around the Montreal area, second to places like Westmount and Beaconsfield. I have come across vacant land/lots worth over $500,000 in D.D.O.

This house was just recently built, and i was always wondering what it looked like on the inside, its pretty massive on the outside. There are lots of $1 000 000+ homes in d.d.o., let alone the west island.

my parents bought a house in 96 when I moved to DDO, it was around 270 000$, sold within 2-3 days. Since then, the value went up like C R A Z Y. everything is retarded now a days, even in Ottawa, house prices are way to elevated.

Looks like many other houses in DDO (I work in ddo and visit many houses a day). Nothing extraordinary except for the garage.

Price : 3 900 000$ Mortgage Calculator
Municipal evaluation : 1 592 700$ 2007

c quand meme malade l'evaluation municipal est de moitié le prix de vente !!!

Too much for something u can have for the half of the price somewhere else....

Je pense pas que les VRAIS RICHE ASS vont se payer sa plutot des gens qui veulent paraitre RICH , les bon riche savent ou investir et c pas dans une maison que tu pourrais te payer de moitié ailleur qu'investir la dedans serait bon !!

enfin not ALL THAT pour le prix a mon avis !!! c nice mais pas SIIIIII NICE !!

OMG THE GARAGE

and outside

MT1318296-24.jpg

i dont mind this house at all but price is kinda high for its location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back