Mac haters club, and free personnality test inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

licheur_de_gland

All these cool clubs and gangs on MR cant compare. We are like the new wave of immaculate cool guys.

If you want to join the Mac haters club, it's simple. Take the test below to see if the group fits your optics and points of view.

Question 1.

Do you think Macs are crap because of their incoherent, unstable OS, which doesnt support games and all the goods Windows run?

If yes, add one point. If not, suck a penis.

Question 2.

Do you think anyone who buys an overpriced piece of Apple shit (be an ipod, mac, macbook...) is a dumb pawn who swallows every load the Apple marketing team shoots them and then asks for more ?

If yes, add one point. If not, suck a black penis.

Question 3.

Apple now offers a program nammed "BOOTCAMP" permitting mac users to dual boot. Now that Mac hardware is basicaly a PC architecture and that you can run Windows on them, giving you the opportunity of running all the software in the world (and thus eliminating the need of Mac OS), dont you think you should be buying a god damned PC instead?

if yes, add one point. If not, suck a container full of asian penises.

Now sum up your results. Should you have 3 points, you might be elite enough to join the Mac haters club. Should you skip your next meal because of all the sperm you ate with all the cocks you sucked... well, keep it that way, because if you like mac and suck cock, you are a perfect Apple customer.

who da fock think Macs are better then pcs? Apple is for arts and shits like that not for all around best performance...

^^ new macs are basically like pc's now so the artistic part is no longer worth talking about

^^ new macs are basically like pc's now so the artistic part is no longer worth talking about

Ouin. Pis c'est tellement beau que quand ya un périphérique qui chie, tu vas porter ton ordi chez Apple pour une couple de semaine.. :dunno:

its funny how most people think macs are great for arts and design... yet not all the software runs on macs?? half my class was whining cuz they had to install autocad with bootcamp.. the other half was laughing at the irony.

dont get me wrong, apple products are decent for what they are engineered for, but theres much better ones out there. whoever does their marketing are absolute geniuses and should be looked up to as gods; i know if i was marketing a "planned obsolescence" product such as an ipod, i would pay tremendous sums of money to have as much impact on brainwashing the customer as they do.

props to them, these people should be running the world in no time. but they will never get my money...

Baha MAc for arts students, many male art students love the cock, so im sure theyre satisfied with the test results nonetheless aha.

Mac's success is not only inherent to Apples marketing strategy. It also has to do with the weaknesses of its major competitor... Viruses, spyware, blue screen and crashes to name a few

J'ai acheté un Mac Mini il y a un mois et il convient parfaitement a mes besoins. Je suis 100% satisfait de mon achat.

Alors vous pouvez tous sucer ma grosse bite de pure laine Québécois. :p

J'ai un Mac

Parce que le OS que t'aime pas, moi je l'adore.. Un backend Unix avec un frontend tres convivial qui supporte des outils comme Photoshop

Pour ce qui est des jeux, j'suis pasun gamer.. fak ca me touche pas.. mais j'ai Need for Speed Carbon, Quake 4 et C&C Generals dedant ma machine.

Pour ce qui est du buzz autour des produits Apple, je crois qu'ils font de tres bons produits.. je n'avale pas tout ce qu'ils font de A..Z

Les peripheriques qui chient.. j'sais pas trop de quoi vous parlez.. surement que vous avez jamais eu un Mac recent avec OS X

Pour les chialeux.. j'ai une question pour vous qui vaut surement 10 points.. Avant de dire que c'est de la marde, avez-vous utilisés un intel Mac avec Mac OS X pendant au moins 4-5 semaines d'affilee (Question de prendre du temps pour se dé-s'habituer des niaiseries que Windows nous force a faire pour manipuler l'OS
J'admet que OS X a certaines Lacunes que Windows fait bien.. exemple, tu peux deplacer des items d'une fenetre qui n'est pas en focus.. Dans OS X tu peux pas.. Mais c'est des petites anicroches qui arrivent beaucoup moins souvent qu'un habitué d'un OS fonctionnel qui doit s'adapter a windows.

So instead of an iPod I should have a Zune? Would that mean I suck even more cock?

Mac OS X has one thing going for it. A full blown Unix (even if slightly retarded) under all that graphical crap. Bash shell 0wnz0rz the Winderz command prompt so hard it's not even worth comparing. Also you get built in SSH and Perl.
If all you do on a PeeCee is click on shit and never use the command line properly then you are just a dork and there nothing l33t about your computer skills. You can hate on macs all you want but you still have no clue about the subject.

BTW I recently started hating Apple more. The fooking iPhone locking fiasco just showed how much of a dickhead Steve Jobs is.

As far as desktops are concerned I agree, but in the laptop category, find me a 1200 laptop that compares to the new Macbooks. I get 6hrs of battery life, this thing is equiped with one of the best wifi cards, integrated bluetooth, how many full programs that come with it, not like all these garbage pre-installed windows ones, its light, the webcam is cool and the photobooth is awesome to kill time. I don't care what others say, I'll never trade a pc for a mac desktop but I don't see myself ever going back to a windows based laptop, especially since they all come preconfigured with Vista.

if u cant afford it move along hop in in ur accent and drive to the nearest PC repair store to get your computers fixed LOL

And the Mac Pro, it's retarded powerful, I love it.

Even if I own a bunch of Apple products, can I join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back