Two youths involved in deadly accident in Ile-Perrôt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cest claire que ce netait pas un accident si le gars de la cavalier aurait fait son stop il naurai jms revoler dans la cour de la petite fille dapres moi il pensait tourner a gauche avant que la golf passe mais...sa vraiment pas marcher!

I think everyone needs to step back and re-think everything.

Everyone, including the media is **jumping to conclusions**. They were not racing down the street, the driver of the Cavalier was slowing, and stopping at the stop sign -- this according to witnesses.

The driver of the Golf, it was his third day driving standard (Sourced: PARENTS). Does anyone come to think that maybe he paniced, or *mistakenly* hit the gas instead of the brake, while trying to worry about shifting gears, using a clutch, stopping at the stop sign??

It doesn't take MUCH for shit to happen. Image you are following one another, and the guy in front hits the brakes and slows down for the stop sign. Your looking down at your cd player changing a CD... you look up, Oh no... hes stopping. You Panic.

I don't know about you, but if I am closing at 30kph on a STOPPED vehicle, I am going to *avoid him by going around*.

At the end of the day, it was a terrible terrible *TRAFFIC* Accident, which happens many many many times DAILY. It really sad that the girl is dead, but if she wasn't outside, nobody... wouldn't even make the local paper.

Everyone needs to stop reading the news papers, and listening to the radio stations. They are looking for readers and listeners, and will garble the truth EVERY CHANCE THEY GET. Everyone is looking for something to blame... the kids, the modified cars, the bad roads, the quebec licensing program, etc etc etc.

My condolences to the family.

**PS: When you get pulled over for not "yielding" when there is no yield since I had the *right of way* -- was a continuing lane, and I get told "It's people like YOU, and your MontrealRacing group is why that girl is dead" --- put me in a bad mood**.

**PS: When you get pulled over for not "yielding" when there is no yield since I had the *right of way* -- was a continuing lane, and I get told "It's people like YOU, and your MontrealRacing group is why that girl is dead" --- put me in a bad mood**.

^ wtf?

and yeah.... The article said the Cav was STOPPED & the Golf came up on it
& tried to pass the cav on the left as the cav was turning left.

so the VW didn't stop & then plowed into the Cav putting both on the lawn

^article

Everyone, including the media is **jumping to conclusions**. They were not racing down the street, the driver of the Cavalier was slowing, and stopping at the stop sign -- this according to witnesses.

The driver of the Golf, it was his third day driving standard (Sourced: PARENTS). Does anyone come to think that maybe he paniced, or *mistakenly* hit the gas instead of the brake, while trying to worry about shifting gears, using a clutch, stopping at the stop sign??

It doesn't take MUCH for shit to happen. Image you are following one another, and the guy in front hits the brakes and slows down for the stop sign. Your looking down at your cd player changing a CD... you look up, Oh no... hes stopping. You Panic.

I don't know about you, but if I am closing at 30kph on a STOPPED vehicle, I am going to *avoid him by going around*.

At the end of the day, it was a terrible terrible *TRAFFIC* Accident, which happens many many many times DAILY. It really sad that the girl is dead, but if she wasn't outside, nobody... wouldn't even make the local paper.

Everyone needs to stop reading the news papers, and listening to the radio stations. They are looking for readers and listeners, and will garble the truth EVERY CHANCE THEY GET. Everyone is looking for something to blame... the kids, the modified cars, the bad roads, the quebec licensing program, etc etc etc.

My condolences to the family.

:run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run:

Where the hell did you pick that story??!! So, all the medias and people who saw the accident are wrong??

You should learn how to read and even if the media like the drama, they are giving «what happend».

Federal Street Racing Bill???

Curious to see if the new Federal Street Racing legislation will come into play here. There's some pretty harsh consequences if so. Media will be all over this if that is the case...

My deepest sympathies for all involved.

Where the hell did you pick that story??!! So, all the medias and people who saw the accident are wrong??

You should learn how to read and even if the media like the drama, they are giving «what happend».

I heard this on the radio aswell , either the father is trying to cover it up , or its true...

i think you should re-read sunshine....

you work for lawyers or used too yet you always write things in such closed minded fashion

newsreporters said both drivers are in jailed this morning.

:dunno: the other thread & the same article linked in here said:

the cav was stopped & that the vw was the causation of most of this..

driving is inherantly dangerous.. teenagers are geneticaly programmed to do dumb things.

Because you need 2 drivers to make a race! Both of them are guilty. Even if it's not the guy in the Cavalier who hurt the little girl, he was racing with the other guy in a residential street, they should do some jail.

All the medias that saw the accident
You should learn how to read and even if the media like the drama, they are giving «what happened».
so if i'm at a light and the guy takes off fast i'm by default racing him?
according to the witness the cavalier was STOPPED. How can you race doing 0 km/h??????

no media SAW the accident. they came after the fact and published attention grabbing headlines. they are reporting <what happened...according to THEM>

only the people who were there REALLY know what happened. Its very easy to panic and push down the wrong pedal when you're nervous. I know someone that was just learning to drive, was nervous and ended up hitting the house while pulling into the driveway by hitting the gas instead of the brake pedal.

my above comments are in no way meant to take away from this tragedy.

La bonne vieille pensée magique : Ça arrive juste au autres ces affaires là ! Dommage que l'humain en générale doit toucher le fonds pour comprendre les conséquences de ses actions.

Come on, keep it real. The driver of the golf blew the stop sign to pass his friend and was not going the 30 kph speed limit. You think if someone clipped you at 30 kph you would jump the curb and end up in someone's yard. They are guilty.

speed was in cause what do you guys don't understand he was going over 60 in a residential zone. had he or them respect the speed limit,no way they would have skid that far to hit the girl and drag her into the bushes.
IN MY COUNTRY THEY WOULD BE DEAD ALREADY, and if i was the father, they would have disappeared before the cops would have come.

60km /h to 0 = a couple of meters.
140km/h to 0 = a hundred of meters + a 3 yrs old girl + grass + bushes..

Come on, keep it real. The driver of the golf blew the stop sign to pass his friend and was not going the 30 kph speed limit. You think if someone clipped you at 30 kph you would jump the curb and end up in someone's yard. They are guilty.

I guess you know everything.

Sans vouloir faire mon rabageois, mais on oublie aussi souvent :

Blame it on the (absent ?) parents.

Education is Key. You're not born stupid (unless you have a disease), you BECOME one between 0 and 6 years old.

C'est les enfants de la première génération de parents qui ont souffert des divorces, qui ont été laissés à eux-mêmes, etc. Ca va prendre plusieurs années encore avant que ça se rétablisse et que les gens comprennent à quel point l'éducation est infiniement plus efficace que la punition.

My 0.02 $ CAD.

Sans vouloir faire mon rabageois, mais on oublie aussi souvent :

Blame it on the (absent ?) parents.

Education is Key. You're not born stupid (unless you have a disease), you BECOME one between 0 and 6 years old.

C'est les enfants de la première génération de parents qui ont souffert des divorces, qui ont été laissés à eux-mêmes, etc. Ca va prendre plusieurs années encore avant que ça se rétablisse et que les gens comprennent à quel point l'éducation est infiniement plus efficace que la punition.

My 0.02 $ CAD.

bouhou, its nobodys fault but your own. I never had parents there for me and I didn't become a dumb fack yoyo imbecile. Most of the time it's the contrary, people who had it hard become smart, people who has it good becomes wannabes and dumb bitches, careless about everything.

Well if a 3rd party witness said that the Cavalier came to a full stop to make sure no one was crossing the street, and then the Golf passed on the left and clipped the Cavalier, I don't see why BOTH people got charged?

No they're not.
They haven't seen the police report.
It's entirely possible that the Cavalier did stop at the stop sign, turned left and got hit.
Everybody here and in the media saying that was streetracing are pulling it out of their stupid asses.

Unless they report something new, the golf was going way too fast and is the only one responsible.

Try not to read/or watch anything from TQS and TVA/LCN.

LCN said:
Les jeunes conducteurs roulaient à haute vitesse au moment du drame. Il n'est pas déterminé s'ils faisaient la course.

See! They didn't say if they were racing or not.
Now the Golf driver is an idiot, that's for sure.
But you guys are too much like a mob.
Learn to think. Do not let your emotions run you like that.

No wonder there's road rage everywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back