Montreal Programmer releases Windows XPower!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexs464

"A freelancer programer fixed up the Windows XP, made it TWO (2) times faster than any other Windows XP, got rid of all the bugs, and preinstalled many useful applications. Then, he made the Windows XPower Free of Charge! Anyone could download and use it!"
http://newxpower.blogspot.com/

very interesting.... i'd like to try this. my old PC is due for a good reformat and clean install of windows.

i assume this thing is at least equivalent to having XP SP2 installed?

very interesting.... i'd like to try this. my old PC is due for a good reformat and clean install of windows.

i assume this thing is at least equivalent to having XP SP2 installed?

let's say it's better!

I installed it before it was released ( I know the guy) and damn this OS is good!

by the way, the Product Key doesn't exist in XPower - you don't need any license codes or anything of that sort :)

So, everything is still compatible as it was XP? Lets say I use a program to use different skins, it's not going to shit on me? (the default skins are kinda ugly... haha) I have this 6 year old PC in my room to just download torrents, and watch videos, and as long as everything works on it, I'm going to install it. 733mhz can use all the speed it can get...

Thanks.

No way this is legal. :lol:

Il utilise le nom de Windows et en plus il utilise une version modifié d'un produit Microsoft.

Getting owned by Microsoft in 3-2-1....

But its free!
So I dont think he can be getting owned?
If anything he will probably be getting a job offer very soon.
in 3-2-1

But its free!
So I dont think he can be getting owned?
If anything he will probably be getting a job offer very soon.
in 3-2-1

he re-engineered a microsuck product (probably) without their consent.
remember Mike Rowe Soft, that kid out in BC last year? Basically they threatened to sue him over the name, in the end they bought him out. The kid was maybe 15, they gave him a blackberry, msce courses and other microsoft bullcrap that basically don't cost them a penny.

It is compatible with all the drivers, it actually already has most of the drivers you will ever need...

legal or not - it's free and it's much better than the original product!

We'll see about that. :dunno:

I ve used it for a bit over then 3 weeks, and I still can't believe how fast it is.
I do a lot of multitasking (Video editing, audio editing, mr, blogging, + macromedia flash + photoshop) all at the same time. Even with Dual Core and 2 gb of memory my pc used to crash a lot with XP Pro SP2, with XPower didnt crash once, works like a charm.

whoa i'm so downloading this as soon as i get back home!!!!

sounds like a dream came true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back