This is why the habs will never win a Cup again

Status
Not open for further replies.
The owner of the Habs doesn't even speak french...why doens't the media blast him:dunno:

Next thing you know, they'll be picking on every player/coach/team personnel on the club...stupid government*td*

Je trouve ca tellement dommage, mais tout le monde se calisse du francais. Comme un as dit, si je serais joueur de hockey profesionnel et que je serais avec les Maple Leaf, me semble me voir parler en Francais, ca serais pas long que j'en entenderais parler.

La Culture francais Québécois vas disparaitre.

Selon moi les Québécois francais sont comme les amériendiens. On vas se faire envahir par des immigrants qui vont imposé leur lois, pis on vas se ramasser dans des réserves.

Le monde respecte pas notre langue et Culture.

Si on tient pas notre bout, tout vas être multi-Ethnique.

JE le répête pour la 10000000 fois, vas donc imposer tes lois en Afghanistan/Liban etc. Tu vas voir ce qui vas t'Arriver.

Tout le monde dit que les québécois on chiale, mais si vous seriez a notre place vous comprendriez.

Pauline MArois tout le monde chiale apres, en réalité sont proget de loi existait vla 30 ans. Ya rien de nouveau la dedans

Je suis DSL , mais moi meme je suis un immigrer d'une famillle d'immigrer ou la langue principal est l'anglais et Portugais . Et je parle mieux le francais que la pluspart de mes amis quebecois. Vous la perdez pas votre langue croyer moi

I honestly think he doesn't try to speak french for fear of speaking poorly and getting even more shit on for it..

If he's not comfortable speaking french, thats his decision and he shouldn't be rediculed for it.

I cant believe he's going through this BS all over again.

What I will never understand is WHY oh WHY can't people f.ucking learn french?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Are people this f.ucking lazy or this f.ucking stupid?

Kinda like the idiot on this very forum that was "bragging" about his dad that has been living here for 35 years and still can't speak french. Pathetic!!!!

PS: I don't really care that Koivu can't or won't speak french. I just find it pathetic and disrespectful.

You are not a true hockey fan

What I will never understand is WHY oh WHY can't people f.ucking learn french?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Kinda like the idiot on this very forum that was "bragging" about his dad that has been living here for 35 years and still can't speak french. Pathetic!!!!

PS: I don't really care that Koivu can't or won't speak french. I just find it pathetic and disrespectful.

X2 jparle pas de Koivu la, mais calisse quelqu'un qui a habité la major partie de sa vie icitte pis qui parle soi juste francais, ou soi juste anglais, come on, stun esti de tata qui veux rien comprendre ou apprendre, jpeux comprendre quelqu'un qui parle deja deux langues, anyway

i would comment on this but already got a warning cause of my post in the 2nd cup language debate....It's just stupid...

thats was my pops , when u or anyboidy u know can accomplish what my father did in his lifetime u will have a right to speak , before then STFU.

MY FATHER IF A HARD WORKING MAN WHO DOESNT GIVE TO TURDS ABOUT STUPUID FRENCH PEOPLE OR THEIR LANGUAGE . KEEP speaking french drinking ur labatt 50 and smoking then macdonald cigarettes and collecting ur BS checks because thats all the true french are good for u loser.

this is the first time i had to insult some1 but u are truley walfare material

thats was my pops , when u or anyboidy u know can accomplish what my father did in his lifetime u will have a right to speak , before then STFU.

MY FATHER IF A HARD WORKING MAN WHO DOESNT GIVE TO TURDS ABOUT STUPUID FRENCH PEOPLE OR THEIR LANGUAGE . KEEP speaking french drinking ur labatt 50 and smoking then macdonald cigarettes and collecting ur BS checks because thats all the true french are good for u loser.

this is the first time i had to insult some1 but u are truley walfare material

<3 my hero.

thats was my pops

hahahaha own3d
just learn the focking french language you lazy biatch. jesus christ... I have learn English even if Québec is mostly french and I didn't die... Just stop crying like your persecuted and just repect where you live and learn the damn language. Dude, how is that stupid? Do you also want ''accomodements raisonnables''? Or just keep your closed mind and ignore why the 101 law was made for and don't bother making fun of french. French people are usualy bilingual and not the other way around...I don't think you can say anything wrong about french people in a french province. Labat is soooo 1993 but you made me loled*tu* Sorry I got to go put on my wifebeater with a bit of mustard on it and go watch les feux dl'amour. take care

Last edited:
once again, another guy wants to plug in that his friends are cool because they got signed jerseys!!!!! OMG! Just like that guy that had gucci and other homo stuffs in his locker http://forums.montrealracing.com/showpost.php?p=5320607&postcount=6

Dude sstune joke ...J-O-K-E ou blague vu quon est entrain de faire un débat sur la langue

Pauline Marois veut juste ce faire valoir, elle veut que la langue francaise soit traité a sa juste valeur. Mais desfois ca va juste un peu trop loin et ca devient ridicule et les médiums embarquent et voila c'est plein de BS qui circulent etc etc etc..

French people are usualy bilingual and not the other way around...

Keep spilling mustard on the wife beater, buddy.

Here are some stats for you:
In Quebec, anglophones had a very high rate of bilingualism in all age groups. Between 1996 and 2001, the bilingualism rate for the anglophone group as a whole rose from 61.7% in 1996 to 66.1% in 2001.

The bilingualism rate among francophones climbed from 33.7% in 1996 to 36.6% in 2001. Since many francophones learn English once they have completed their full time schooling, the rate peaked in the age groups 20 to 24 (53.6%) and 25 to 29 (53.7%).

In addition, the rate increased substantially in every age group. In 2001, for example, 41.5% of francophones aged 15 to 19 reported they were bilingual, compared with 35.3% in 1996.

This is the source: http://www12.statcan.ca/english/census01/products/analytic/companion/lang/bilingual.cfm

Isn't google awesome? :)

What I still don't get is that only 53.6% of young people in Quebec know English where that rate is much much higher in many European countries (Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Germany). I previously looked up some stats and effectively 100% of high schoolers in France take English (I don't know if that means they are fluent, though).

From what I've seen almost everyone I know who lives in Quebec but is anglophone has some sort of French skills. I am one of the few lazy bums who doesn't speak French. It's just too easy to get buy without it. If I lived in Quebec City I would certainly need to learn it.

Sometimes people tell me stuff in French and I answer in English and we figure it out. I can even throw a couple words of French here and there to clarify things.
As long as Revenue Quebec keeps interacting with me in English it's all good. They certainly know what's good for them. I don't need to visit the welfare offices so I have no idea if they want me to speak French. If I was on welfare I would definitely have time to learn it properly. Right now I am too busy working (Ok, posting on MR, too) and paying taxes.

Dude sstune joke ...J-O-K-E ou blague vu quon est entrain de faire un débat sur la langue

Pauline Marois veut juste ce faire valoir, elle veut que la langue francaise soit traité a sa juste valeur. Mais desfois ca va juste un peu trop loin et ca devient ridicule et les médiums embarquent et voila c'est plein de BS qui circulent etc etc etc..

je sais jte niaise lol.

I honestly think he doesn't try to speak french for fear of speaking poorly and getting even more shit on for it..

Exactly. Just last weekend I was downtown and some french girl asked my friend and I for directions somewhere. I can speak french but do so with a very english accent. Anyways the bitch started freaking out on us cuz we didn't speak with a god damn pepper accent. I can understand if we didn't even try to speak french to her but we did and she had the nerve to bitch us out saying we live in a french province.

Yes it is a french province but its also in an English country...and guess what the global language is english.

Reminds me of another time I was at the airport in florida and some bitch from quebec was freaking at an employee for not knowing french...he lives in florida you moron!!!

hahahaha own3d
just learn the focking french language you lazy biatch. jesus christ... I have learn English even if Québec is mostly french and I didn't die... Just stop crying like your persecuted and just repect where you live and learn the damn language. Dude, how is that stupid? Do you also want ''accomodements raisonnables''? Or just keep your closed mind and ignore why the 101 law was made for and don't bother making fun of french. French people are usualy bilingual and not the other way around...I don't think you can say anything wrong about french people in a french province. Labat is soooo 1993 but you made me loled*tu* Sorry I got to go put on my wifebeater with a bit of mustard on it and go watch les feux dl'amour. take care

Perds pas ton temps à te choquer, tu t'adresses à des personnes qui viennent d'arriver au Québec ou qui sont jamais sortis de l'Ouest de l'île et qui ne connaissent à l'histoire et la réalité Québécoise. Ils ont jamais suivi le Canadien avant le 21e siècle, ils ont décidé de devenir des fans quand c'est devenu populaire de flasher et avoir l'air riche en disant que t'es allé au centre Molson.

J'aime mieux me moquer de ces personnes qui aiment mieux habiter en ghetto et des colonisés qui trouve ça ben normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back