Where to buy Weights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked

Legacy Member
Hey guys,

Looking to buy a couple dumbells and a bench for home.

Any reccomendations?

I dont need anything baller baller, this is just for part time fun working out.

Thanks

Anything helps!

Paul

Hey I'm looking to sell my bench and all my dumbells I think you would be interested, all the stuff is in pretty good shape. All this stuff can be pretty expensive when you buy new, I can make you a good deal. I brought 2 50lbs and a bench bar they are brand new.

Pm me if interested I'll take some pics.

Fitness Depot is stupid expensive and I'm looking more for weights that I can add and subtract onto a bar.

I dont feel like buying every weight two times and then not using them.

PM me what u guys have for sale
I am open to everything and anything.

I checked Club Piscine's website and all they have are actual home gyms and not weights and benches.

Thanks

club piscine on pfds blvd. has a pretty big selection of free weights and bars with weights but it'll probably be around fitness depot's prices ...

buying used is a good option. you dont really have to worry about the condition

club piscine on pfds blvd. has a pretty big selection of free weights and bars with weights but it'll probably be around fitness depot's prices ...

buying used is a good option. you dont really have to worry about the condition

Yeh I was not impressed at all with Fitness Depot
I'll check out Club Piscine tomorrow and see what they got.

I dont mind buying used, but it depends on the condition :)
I'd rather pay a little more and get something new and fresh, than very used, worn and smelly :)

lol you dont have to worry about that with iron weights IMO..

and walmart/canadian tire should have them, its cheaper than in gym.. but its all iron.. but who cares if there is no protetive rubbers.. training is hardcore !

I dont care about the rubber or vinyl etc... I just want decent weights that will get the job done balanced :)

I wouldn't bench more than 1 plate on a $100 benchpress.

clearly there are weight limits on the bench, up to 600lbs including user.

Figure I'm 180 so that's 420lbs in weight, and to be nice, lets even say its 300lbs in weights... I wont bench 300lbs in my lifetime, lol.

Even at a plate or two its fine.

I'm still doing tons of research, and god damn everything is so much cheaper in the USA than here... and no one ships!

Go pick em up a Saturday morning to the nearest Sears in NY state. Can you imagine the shipping fees for free weights? That would be insane!

And rubber coated weights are MUCH better for your floor, plus they don't chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back