FT: XBOX 360 Elite Controller for XBOX 360 (Non-Elite)

Status
Not open for further replies.

int

Legacy Member
I've got a brand new, wireless black official XBOX 360 Elite controller (still in its packaging).

L10665790.jpg

This thing usually goes for ~$10 more than the white wireless 360 equivalent controller.

If anyone has a BRAND NEW (in its packaging) official white wireless controller and is willing to trade straight up for this black one, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

"This thing usually goes for ~$10 more than the white wireless 360 equivalent controller."

Price in stores is exactly the same.

"This thing usually goes for ~$10 more than the white wireless 360 equivalent controller."

Price in stores is exactly the same.

White/white equiv. (usually on sale for $49.99 like this one):
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pr...angid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10083648&catid=14262

Black that I have for trade (still in brand new packaging):
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pr...angid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10087513&catid=23556

Was it really necessary for you to post what you did? Did it make you feel good inside to prove me wrong? I really don't get the point of your post...

Anyways je vais acheter une blanche ce soir pcq je la veux la noire ;-)...

Je te donne des nouvelles.

Prices are exactly the same according to you, yet you're going to buy a white so that you can trade it for my black one? Hmm...

Anyway I've had some PMs with people offering their USED white controller for this one, but I definitely want a 'brand new' (sealed) controller in exchange for my brand new one, that's why I haven't gotten rid of it yet.

So, if anyone a brand new one they'd like to trade, please PM me! *tu*

How much would you sell it for? i'd buy it so you can buy a white 1

The price of a white one? =) Not sure what that is.

I still haven't opened the package, but I will soon if I don't get a buyer / someone willing to trade.

Let me know soon if someone's interested please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back