2004 srt4

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyRyder

im looking fora nnew car and thought about the srt4's..

on insurance is it high i figured its a 4 door it musn't be too too bad.

when buying one anything i should look out for? comon problems?

and is their a lot of aftermarket engine mods available for it? any info would be great, also any site i can go check ie: montrealracing.com but for srt4 in quebec?

I don't know much but

If you don't mind doing a road trip, you'll save a lot of money buying one from the states. Easily find one in A1 condition for $12 000 - $13 000

Insurance is high due to large amount of theft. For more info :

http://www.clubsrtquebec.com/forums/

Engine mods I'm not aware, but I heard things about "Mopar" spark plugs that help?

They don't handle very well either with the stock suspension, so I'd plan another $1500 to put the right stuff there (if you're a handling guru).

enjoy your torque steer as well.

Yeah even with the LSD its pretty bad but managable

I don't know much but

If you don't mind doing a road trip, you'll save a lot of money buying one from the states. Easily find one in A1 condition for $12 000 - $13 000

Insurance is high due to large amount of theft. For more info :

http://www.clubsrtquebec.com/forums/

Engine mods I'm not aware, but I heard things about "Mopar" spark plugs that help?

They don't handle very well either with the stock suspension, so I'd plan another $1500 to put the right stuff there (if you're a handling guru).

They are dirt cheap in the US.. As for handling the model i'd be looking for is an SRT-4 ACR, tt handles much better but I find that it is still kinda soft and has a front end push in the center of the corner. Modding the car is a joke... very cheap and the motor can take huge amounts of boost

Only a true OG would get a 1st Gen ACR
DSC_0859.jpg

DSC_0842.jpg

i'd be that og that would like te get an nyg acr so rare and so many fun for a week end racer: cheap, koni, short steering ratio, lightweight ....

i'd be that og that would like te get an nyg acr so rare and so many fun for a week end racer: cheap, koni, short steering ratio, lightweight ....

My Old Neon was much better then an ACR.. but ACRs had his aura around them.. they still do today.

Yeah even with the LSD its pretty bad but managable

They are dirt cheap in the US.. As for handling the model i'd be looking for is an SRT-4 ACR, tt handles much better but I find that it is still kinda soft and has a front end push in the center of the corner. Modding the car is a joke... very cheap and the motor can take huge amounts of boost

Only a true OG would get a 1st Gen ACR
DSC_0859.jpg

DSC_0842.jpg

neon acr NYG still kick right at the right place :bigup:

Torque steer is not that bad.

Stock suspension is as good as any other fwd (yeah, even the mighty "rsx")

Things to make it handle better:
1- Tire
2- Sway bar (130$ front, 130$ rear)
3- Coil springs (had some for one year) 200$
4- Coil overs 1000+$

Engine will make more power than any other 4 cylinders (think 4g63)

neon = cheap parts

eating skylines on the highway... priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back