Chips pour Nissan ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kawazx7r

Legacy Member
Est-ce que quelqu'un peut me dire s'il existe une compagnie qui fabrique des chips pour moteur Nissan? J'ai un ami qui a acheter une Maxima 2002 et i9l aimerait la "chipper" si c'est possible...
Merci!

Originally posted by kawazx7r
Est-ce que quelqu'un peut me dire s'il existe une compagnie qui fabrique des chips pour moteur Nissan? J'ai un ami qui a acheter une Maxima 2002 et i9l aimerait la "chipper" si c'est possible...
Merci!

Je crois pas que JWT on des ECU reprogrammer pour les 1997 et plus, puisque c'est du 32 bit au lieu de 16 bit.... et ca semble plus complexe a reprogrammer!

If $tillen sells chips, they will be JWT chips =)

Oh and dont ever call RMR. Nice guys, I like them, but they wont give you the time of day, the second you say the word "Nissan", beleive me, and Im not the only one who has experienced this.

I haven't had that bad of an experience with RMR actually... I have dealt with Shane54 and he's been very cool with me. maybe he likes nissans? ;-) hehe

Though the only item i've really bought from them were my potenza 950's :)

Ah there you go =)

Try asking for Eibach springs for a nissan, or an AEM intake for Sentra. On more than one occasions, they have seemed... confused =)

But, just to clarify, I dont have anything against RMR or am not trying to steer anyone away from them, but if you own a Nissan, you'd be better off searching somewhere else, and RMR would tell you themselves they rather you find your Nissan stuff somewhere else because they arent Nissan "Experts".

Originally posted by SpIcEz
Ah there you go =)

Try asking for Eibach springs for a nissan, or an AEM intake for Sentra. On more than one occasions, they have seemed... confused =)

But, just to clarify, I dont have anything against RMR or am not trying to steer anyone away from them, but if you own a Nissan, you'd be better off searching somewhere else, and RMR would tell you themselves they rather you find your Nissan stuff somewhere else because they arent Nissan "Experts".

ah, highly possible... I did purchase a more general car item...

True though... certain shops will specialize more in one brand than another or whatnot...
s'all good :)

that link doesnt work
even so

Stillen is a far cry from what it used to be, AND they are good with 300zx's, the rest, I wouldnt trust them.

Their SR20 header is known to not be that great.

Point is, JWT is a MUCH more performance oriented shop than stillen is, even though stillen is good.

Steve Millen, doesnt know the first thing about the new nissans and JWT works like crazy people in conjunction WITH Nissan engineers at the Phoenix Arizona Nissan test center to better their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back