Car of the Month: November 2007 - 2006 Porsche Carerra S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bien le fun à voir !!!

Mais ça serait le fun que l'auto appartienne à quelqu'un du forum car je doute que dans les dernières autos ce soit tous des usagers de MR....

How about featuring a car where the owner actually worked on it and installed all the parts on the car? How about a car where the owner put his sweat and blood into it, that's what MR is all about!

I'm sick of seeing cars who's owners are just rich people who go to some shop, write a big check and drive away.

Nice car and nice pictures but I fail to see how it deserves car of the month status.

Sure it's nice looking and all, but all you need to achieve those results are a lot of money and a wheels catalogue.

Where's the innovation, the time and effort and the never ending quest for perfection?

Pas mal d'accord avec les autres. Oui le char est très beau et rapide, mais j'aime mieux lire l'article sur la Echo noire avec les HID que lui.

So sorry that danny cant post piece of shit civics like 3/4 of this website drives or hardcore drift mobiles with full cages.

Get off your high horses and appreciate these CUSTOMER owned cars who ARE on the website and read on a regular basis. And wtf is this crap of Sponsors spending extra dollars to get their cars featured? Have you lost your mind? Yes your right its totally profitable and worth it for avo to take his time, call up a client to borrow his car, then do something nice on the car to thank the owner for having lent it. Oh wait he still has to go wash it, detail AND do the photoshoot? You guys are ****en lost cases.

Someone mentionned they wanna see 800WHP monsters? Avo just happened to be working on a MONSTER of a 996 turbo but i guess no one wants to see that right? We all rather see a cagged up broken down lexaned out race cars instead of magazine quality vehicles. Cant forget the standard IHE integra with bronze rims and recaro red interior yeah thats unique.

You all complain that carshows are boring because its always the same japanese boring style cars. Someone brings these cars to the table and we STILL complain? Hats off to Danny on the great article and props to Avo on building BEAUTIFUL cars most people can only dream about.

So sorry that danny cant post piece of shit civics like 3/4 of this website drives or hardcore drift mobiles with full cages.

Get off your high horses and appreciate these CUSTOMER owned cars who ARE on the website and read on a regular basis. And wtf is this crap of Sponsors spending extra dollars to get their cars featured? Have you lost your mind? Yes your right its totally profitable and worth it for avo to take his time, call up a client to borrow his car, then do something nice on the car to thank the owner for having lent it. Oh wait he still has to go wash it, detail AND do the photoshoot? You guys are ****en lost cases.

Someone mentionned they wanna see 800WHP monsters? Avo just happened to be working on a MONSTER of a 996 turbo but i guess no one wants to see that right? We all rather see a cagged up broken down lexaned out race cars instead of magazine quality vehicles. Cant forget the standard IHE integra with bronze rims and recaro red interior yeah thats unique.

You all complain that carshows are boring because its always the same japanese boring style cars. Someone brings these cars to the table and we STILL complain? Hats off to Danny on the great article and props to Avo on building BEAUTIFUL cars most people can only dream about.

Get off our high horse? When did we ever say we wanted shitbox cars? We want nice cars, just not always the same ****ing Davin wheels on every COTM. There are other brands out there.

And there are plenty of nice cars. This guy in the Nissan section is building an S14 with an RB26, beautiful wheels and the car is mint, no rust, nice paint, etc. The car is going to be stunning once it's done next summer. And you know what? He's doing ALL the work himself!!

You think his car will ever be featured in COTM?? **** no! Does it deserve to be? ****ing right it does.

A car that is a rolling ad for a car shop is not a COTM, a car that has had hard work put into it BY IT's OWNER is worthy of COTM.

Get off our high horse? When did we ever say we wanted shitbox cars? We want nice cars, just not always the same ****ing Davin wheels on every COTM. There are other brands out there.

And there are plenty of nice cars. This guy in the Nissan section is building an S14 with an RB26, beautiful wheels and the car is mint, no rust, nice paint, etc. The car is going to be stunning once it's done next summer. And you know what? He's doing ALL the work himself!!

You think his car will ever be featured in COTM?? **** no! Does it deserve to be? ****ing right it does.

A car that is a rolling ad for a car shop is not a COTM, a car that has had hard work put into it BY IT's OWNER is worthy of COTM.

Oh sorry were not all peasants and have to turn our own bolts

(watch how mad this will make him)

I'm not mad, I don't know who would get mad over something as trivial as COTM, but I find it ridiculous that people who don't seem to know ANYTHING about cars get their car featured and people who create their car to be the car of their dreams are looked upon as "peasants".

Don't get me wrong, I think the Porsche is nice, even though I'm not a fan of the wheels, but COTM? Come on, give me a break, the guy just broke out his credit card and had someone else design and build it for him.

Lol, I love how you think you have money. Wheres the murcialago? Weren't you supposed to buy within the year?

You need to get of YOUR horse of dreams where you're suddenly part of the rich people on this forum, and check out older COTM featured cars.

Lol, I love how you think you have money. Wheres the murcialago? Weren't you supposed to buy within the year?

You need to get of YOUR horse of dreams where you're suddenly part of the rich people on this forum, and check out older COTM featured cars.

haha, he's still trying to set the clock in the honda.

my bad, Yan we love you. :hater:

I appreciate people's opinions and will definitely take them into account for future COTMs. Never be afraid to offer a critique the website because we can only benefit from having more opinions. *tu*

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! peasants lol....

dude...it has nothing to do with being a peasant. Some people enjoy the sense of accomplishment and pride that they are rewarded with when they completely build their own car from the ground up...it may not be for everybody but i know that I have much more pride in my car knowing that I built it mechanically from the ground up.

I also have much more respect for the owner of a car that has done all of the work on his car by himself then somebody who whipped out their credit card and got a shop to produce something for them. And don't get me wrong because some of the cars produced by shops are completely mind boggling but to there is a entirely different sense of ownership and conection with your car when you design and construct it.

Now im sure that somebody with an ego the size of yours will still not understand what im talking about because your so high up and lonely on your pedestal and in that case i feel sorry for you:(

But to Danny
Im glad that you will take everybody's opinion into consideration and i look foward to the next COTM:bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back