2Fast 2Furious-No rice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jreviens d'aller voir le film ....

eeee ben jlui donne un 0/10 ...

ben je l'ai pas tellement écouter au cinéparc, j'aimais mieux aller m'amuser a l'arrière avec ma blonde :D :D :D

et l'esti de version francaise est merdique !!!!!!!!:mad:

MAN MAN MAN MAN .... crisser moé pasience avec votre esti de MAN !!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

The movie wasn't the greatest, but I was expecting a lot worse.

Btw I saw Twitch there filming for pcmtl. When will that video clip be ready?

This movie was great! They made it more realistic, no more 10 gear quarter miles. And it was a real movie, the cars were just an added bonus. They didn't make the cars with indestructible fiberglass and when they showed the speedometers they were accelerating realitically. Give the movie some credit, it's one of the sequels that was better than the original!

Okay, I just saw it and did enjoy it. I thought it was a good movie. I found it was quite substantially different from the first. There was more of a "story" (not too original, but better) than the first and the action scenes were entertaining. I think people should get over this rice business, I mean, seriously, why would they make a movie with just sleepers. Sure, the tuner world would be satified, but it simply wouldn't appeal to the rest of the market.

As for the cops pressuring us, people saying this are the ones that hate "rice". If you guys have no "rice" on your cars, the cops shouldn't be a problem, right?

It was just a movie, nobody was forcing you to see it. So what if the plot was a little weak, or the fact that he was going around 60 mph in reverse. F'n Star Trek isn't very realistic, but a crap load of people enjoy it.

Thanks.

I was revving the shit out of my car in front of the theater...the blow-off valve was singing! But of course I drove home doing the speed limit cause I knew I would get pulled over for the slightest thing!

The movie wasn't too great.
The first 15 minutes was nice, the race got my attention, the rest just sucks.

Some cars are way overdone, but that's to get the audience's attention.

And as for that Star Trek comment, well that's a sci-fi movie, doesn't have to be realistic...

As for this movie, it has a car jumping off a ramp onto a boat.... what are the odds of that happening...

The plot wasn't thought threw. Just like the first movie.

Personnally, I prefer to watch 2F2F more than a french or a Quebec movie!!

assclownaward2.jpg

I just saw the movie, and it was pretty good. Worth the ten bucks anyway. I think the biggest thing that they get credit for is making it far more realistic than the first one, and the plot had far more depth.
And whatever you guys say, I'd take a ride in that skyline any day, and not think to myself "yuck, this is so riced out". Actually, most of the cars weren't too too bad, especially compared to that GARBAGE S2000. I hate seeing cars turned into "chick cars" and that little "girl power" thingy in the beginning... ick. I wish that car had gone off the bridge in the beginning. I don't mind the s2k as a car... but pink? with fluffy seats? and that "hello kitty" screen???? GIMME A BREAK.

It was entertaining. Not all that bad.

Some reallllly ugly cars and some nice cars.

I hated the S2000, the EVO and the Eclipse.

I loved the skyline (except for the neons, graphics and useless shit but it's still a skyline)

The Yenko, the Hemi, the viper, the corvette were nices too.

I thought it was an OK movie, more of a story line than the first...Kinda reminded me of an episode of MIAMI Vice....but without cops as the main stars.

At least this movie wasn't a two hour commercial for NOS ;)

Originally posted by SiRGodfather
No one else here felt "bro" was over-used?

My friend and I were keeping count, but we lost track at over 15 "bros"!

Did anyone read the article about 2f2f in the new sport compact car???? Well if you id, you know exactly what has been done to the cars, let me list it!!!!!

1993 supra

Engine Code: 2JZ-GTE
Type: In-line six, iron block
Internal Modifications: none
External Modifications: GReddy single turbo system,GReddy Poweer Extreme Exhaust
Engine management Mods: None
Brakes: Stock
Suspension: stock
Drivetrain modifications: None
Wheels: Oz SuperLeggera 19"
Tires: Toyo T1-S
Interior modifications: Sparco Torino Seats, Sparco Steering Wheel, GReddy Gauges

1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34

Engine Code:RB26DETT
Type: In-Line six, iron block, aluminium head, twin turbocharged and intercooled
Internal Modifications: None
External Modifications: K&N Ram air system, HKS Titanium Exhaust, Turbonetic Intercooler
Brakes: Stop tech
Suspension: JIC magic shocks + Goldline springs
Drivetrain modifications: Front driveshaft removed, Super hiCAS Disabled
Wheels: HRE 446 19''
Tires: Toyos
Interior modifications: Sparco Harness, MOMO Steeringwheel, Clarion head unit with LCD TV screen, JBL amp, Infinity speakers.
By the way, the 3 Nx bottles are not in anyways linked to the engine!!

2002 Mitsubishi EVO7

Engine Code:4G63
Type:In-line four, iron block, aluminium head, turbocharged and intercooled
External Modifications: None
Suspension: Stock
Wheels: Motegi Racing 17''
Tires: toyo T1-S
Interior modifications: Some type of gauges, that are not mentioned

Can you say, rice??? all show no Go!!!!!!!

1993 Mazda RX-7

Engine Code:13B-REW
Type: Turbocharged Two-rotor Wankel
External Modifications: 4-inch diameter exhaust tip
Engine management Mods: Nonce
Wheels: Ro_JA 18''
Tires: Toyo T1-S
Interior modifications: Sparco Torino Seats, GReddy boost EGT and temperature Gaugesm APC fine extinguisher, Sparco steering wheel.

2000 Honda S2000

Engine Code: F20C1
Type: In-Line four, aluminium blcok
External Modifications: Comtech supercharger system with Paxton Novi 1000, Ractive chrome tip exhaust(non functionnal)
Engine management Mods: none
Brakes: stock
Wheels: Montegi Racing, 18"
Tires: toyo T1-S
Interior modifications: A'PEXi Tach, boost, EGT and temperature gauges.

1969 Yenko Camoaro

Engine Code: L72
Type: V8, iron block, iron heads
Internal Modifications: none
External Modifications: Headers, Flowmaster mufflers
Engine management Mods: none
Wheels: Cragar s/S
Tires: BFGoodrich Radial T/A
Interior modifications: None

P.s all the NX in all the cars are not linked to the engines!!

Originally posted by SiRGodfather
Dude no sh!t. I dunno WTF the people who saw the early screening of this movie thought they saw....but how could anyone find that even moderately enjoyable? It was almost as bad as Universal Soldier 2!!@@!!

LOL universal soldier 2....... that movie wa so ****ing gay.

nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back