Montrealracing Should Have This Option in Our Signatures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the PL plates have the flag, not the euro stars

Euro will be here in 2012 (or planned to)

I got it made at some website that let you make your own license plates. However, you need to pay to save the image file onto your computer. That's where Vista's snippet tool came in handy...

there used to be pic in the sigs back in the day .....come to think about it ive been on this site for 5 years already

I really hate picture in signature

1- It take longer to load
2- It make the discussion harder to follow
3- Image are fun the first time, but really boring after a while

They don't have to be funny... it's just a better way to recognize each member. For example, my European license plate I attached a few posts up. It would have to be resized dramatically obviously, but it's a faster way of identifying each individual member.

Oh here's an idea! Isn't there an option for users to not see other signatures from members in the Control Panel of USER CP? Why don't we have the ability to post a pic as a signature but people choose whether they want to see it or not.

Oh here's an idea! Isn't there an option for users to not see other signatures from members in the Control Panel of USER CP? Why don't we have the ability to post a pic as a signature but people choose whether they want to see it or not.

lol

As cool as it might be, after a while I think it would be to be an eyesore. Forum speed is also a consideration. I like to browse a clean, fast forum as much as possible.

back from the dead ! tant qu'à moi voir une image slim en bas de chaque post d'un user n'est pas pire du tout que de voir les 3-4 citations de certains en bas de chacun de leur posts. je trouve même que les images n'entravent pas autant la lecture que d'autres phrases....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back