*blah*
*blah*
*blah*
*blah*
*blah*
*blah*
*blah*
*blah*

Guys I dont know if ever youve seen the Brera, but some guy has imported one in Silver and drives it around all the time in downtown. Even in the middle of the past winter. Now how is that possible? All i can tell you is that he has a CC plate on it. Now what makes it possible for this guy to import a 2005 Alfa Romeo and we cant import an R34 or S15?

For those of you that dont know about the Brera go wiki it, and for the lazy ones, heres the pics on wiki.

747px-Alfa_Romeo_Brera_Concept_AMI.jpg

800px-Alfa_Romeo_Brera.jpg

800px-Alfa_Romeo_Brera_Front_200703.jpg

800px-Alfa_Romeo_Brera_S.jpg

So a CC plate is (directly copy pasted off saaq website):

Consular corps A passenger vehicle used in the province of Québec by an individual who does not hold Canadian citizenship, and who is a consular officer, trade officer from a foreign country or his or her assistant. A passenger vehicle used in Québec as an official car or utility vehicle by a consular post or trade delegation from a foreign country.

Fine hes from another country, but what makes it legal for him to drive it and not me? Is he gonna be more safer than me on the road if a car hits him at 120km/h on the front bumper?

He is a diplomat, which means he is usually here for a determined amount of time working for his own country. He can bring his own car from back home to limit expenses.

These are the guys who have diplomatic immunity which means they can essentially do whatever the hell they want and we can't prosecute them, we can only kick them out of the country which the government never wants to do because it'll make the other country mad at us.

He is a diplomat, which means he is usually here for a determined amount of time working for his own country. He can bring his own car from back home to limit expenses.

These are the guys who have diplomatic immunity which means they can essentially do whatever the hell they want and we can't prosecute them, we can only kick them out of the country which the government never wants to do because it'll make the other country mad at us.

Exactly...well said

A few years ago a russian diplomat was caught driving drunk and he killed someone and he was just sent back to his country.

daaaamn.. I saw some crazy shiet on CSI miami on diplomats. Dude was doing every illegal thing you could think of.. and couldnt do shiet..

Dear Canadian Government,

How does one become a Canadian Diplomat.. ....
=D

If I was a diplomat, I would bring an S15 for everyone, vote me as your Canadian Ambassador to Japan. Hey Size, What kind of Cereal??? I've went through every brand of Kashi and Kelloggs and have not found an application on the bottom. I think its a Vancouver Special edition Cereal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back