***Project Top Secret Leak***

Status
Not open for further replies.
sont po illegale ici les s15??

tout est legal jusqu`attend que tu te fasse prendre ... lol
avec l`argent tu peux tout faire ...

eu y dise que c un show car qui roule pas sur la route ....

perso moi jmen fou ce char la ye sick

sont po illegale ici les s15??

oui x 1 000 000

il est IMPOSSIBLE d'importer un char pour le show only au Canada...seulement en importation temporaire. Pour entrer un S15 ils on fait... pas automotion mais un certain JDM ''bigshot''... une fausse declaration au doines ainsi que commis un acte criminel de fraude de documents federaux ! :yikes:

importer un S15 coute absolument rien ... svp lacher moi avec l'argent on peut tout faire :rofl:

leur S15 a meme pas couter 10 000$ c'est une non-turbo spec S ... ca me coute le meme prix importer une belle Skyline R32 GTR LEGALE! :rofl:

pis si elle est pour la track seulement ... pk elle est plaquer et inspectee SAAQ :rolleyes: pourquoi se donner tout le trouble de faire ca??? de plus avec la belle vignette qui les incrimine dans la fenetre avec le form 1 number en rouge loll !!!!!! ce qui montre si on fait des recherches que le char est un ''91'' :rofl:

-WoW ca me depasse qui en a qui croient que se char est un ''race or show import''

ca semble etre cool de commettre des crimes federaux alors si yen a qui veulent des S15 des R34 lacher moi un call et ma tout vous expliquer comment faire pour une petite somme ou ma meme le faire pour vous (tout les documents necessaire a une importation de ''show/race car'' :rolleyes:) si vous me payer 1000$ il vous restera juste a aller faire votre declaration aux doines vous memes et de vous shipper le char vous meme du Japon a ici car moi je ne participe pas a des importations illegales...

Last edited:
Wow Pat your still on this............. man let it go!

by the way the car is not mine, i dont know why people think its my car, i just built it, the owner is one of my clients.

Wow Pat your still on this............. man let it go!

by the way the car is not mine, i dont know why people think its my car, i just built it, the owner is one of my clients.

all i wanted to say is that for a fee i will prepare everything one needs to get a ''race/show'' LEGALLY :rolleyes: imported car like the S15....but i will not participate to import it myself

-thats all *tu*

Haig i know the car isn't yours and i know none of you guys imported it....i know who imported it and the Form 1 number...you guys had nothing to do with brigning this car here it's some one not working for you guys i know and when ever someone asks me if i know wich one of you guys brought it i tell them it's none of you guys...i tell them who really brought it ... ;)

Last edited:
all i wanted to say is that for a fee i will prepare everything one needs to get a ''race/show'' LEGALLY :rolleyes: imported car like the S15....but i will not participate to import it myself

-thats all *tu*

Haig i know the car isn't yours and i know none of you guys imported it....i know who imported it and the Form 1 number...you guys had nothing to do with brigning this car here it's some one not working for you guys i know and when ever someone asks me if i know wich one of you guys brought it i tell them it's none of you guys...i tell them who really brought it ... ;)

cool! im glad were on the same page... i personally find the importer as a very nice down to earth guy but i can understand your uncomfort with his doings, im just glad to work on the S15, at 345 whp and 420 fwhp its such a sweet rocket!

cool! im glad were on the same page... i personally find the importer as a very nice down to earth guy but i can understand your uncomfort with his doings, im just glad to work on the S15, at 345 whp and 420 fwhp its such a sweet rocket!

*tu* sweet 345whp :yikes: NICE!

oui x 1 000 000

il est IMPOSSIBLE d'importer un char pour le show only au Canada...seulement en importation temporaire. Pour entrer un S15 ils on fait... pas automotion mais un certain JDM ''bigshot''... une fausse declaration au doines ainsi que commis un acte criminel de fraude de documents federaux ! :yikes:

importer un S15 coute absolument rien ... svp lacher moi avec l'argent on peut tout faire :rofl:

leur S15 a meme pas couter 10 000$ c'est une non-turbo spec S ... ca me coute le meme prix importer une belle Skyline R32 GTR LEGALE! :rofl:

pis si elle est pour la track seulement ... pk elle est plaquer et inspectee SAAQ :rolleyes: pourquoi se donner tout le trouble de faire ca??? de plus avec la belle vignette qui les incrimine dans la fenetre avec le form 1 number en rouge loll !!!!!! ce qui montre si on fait des recherches que le char est un ''91'' :rofl:

-WoW ca me depasse qui en a qui croient que se char est un ''race or show import''

ca semble etre cool de commettre des crimes federaux alors si yen a qui veulent des S15 des R34 lacher moi un call et ma tout vous expliquer comment faire pour une petite somme ou ma meme le faire pour vous (tout les documents necessaire a une importation de ''show/race car'' :rolleyes:) si vous me payer 1000$ il vous restera juste a aller faire votre declaration aux doines vous memes et de vous shipper le char vous meme du Japon a ici car moi je ne participe pas a des importations illegales...

esti que t'as rien a faire toi des fois.

va donc vendre tes SUPER BELLE MACHINES A PRIX DÉFIANTS TOUTE CONCCURENCE en inondant le marché de poubelles pis laisse les autres importer un char illégal si ils veulent.

Haig you shouldn't be nice like that to him this guy's an asshole and i think you know it.

The worse part is that since he's a shop representative, he can say wtv the **** he wants and mods won't do shit!

that's bullshit!!!

va donc vendre tes SUPER BELLE MACHINES A PRIX DÉFIANTS TOUTE CONCCURENCE en inondant le marché de poubelles

funny words comming from a complete retard *blah* *blah* *blah* *blah* *blah*

if they where such ''vidanges'' why would i be selling a lot of cars? in life you get what you pay for i have some cars (very few) for 5000-6000$ for people that want to buy fixer uppers because i try to satisfy all types of buyers...i also have very modded very clean cars 10 000$ +...how does that make me a ''crosseur'' when i sell nice JDM cars 8000-15000$ they are of very high quality...nice cars with very $$$$ parts on them...and it's funny none of these people ever come back and say bad things...they only give me good feedback and send there friends to my shop for a JDM car.

only the people buying 5000-6000$ cars are those who come and say '''te un crosseur'' . And not all of them i'd say only 5% of the people buying the cheep cars say ''tu ma crosser''. Comment je l'ai crosser il a checker le char, je ne lui ai pas empecher...si il pense a 5000$ avoir un S13 top shape super monter ben c'est lacheteur le cave c'est pas moi le crosseur voyon!!!!! Moi je vend la voiture si tu l'aime pas je te force aucunement de l'acheter...meme souvent je conseil a ceux qui ont 5000$-6000$ d'attendre ou je leur montre une voiture plus hot que j'ai mais a 8000-9000$ *tu*

i am not resposible for people's naiveness or stupid decisions !!!! some people that buy cheaper JDM cars are 100% satisfied and they know they will have to fix some things...but the 5% that wine and complain are those that think 16-17 yo cars that are being sold for under the market value should be tip top shape problem free!!!! how is that my fault :dunno: how does that make me a ''crosseur'' :dunno: Does making money off JDM cars make me a thief? :dunno: Is Wal-mart a thief for selling a T-shirt that cost them 5cents 10$???, they make 100X more profits then me...does that make them thieves? :dunno: Is it because i make more $$$$ then you (Gimbarde K) that i'm a thief? :dunno: when i have a car that is not in as good of condition that is why i sell it 5000$ and not 7000-8000$ how does that make me a thief or a ''crosseur''? :dunno: Do i deny the customers the right to inspect cars before they buy them? :dunno: When i sell a JDM car and i see pics of it @ drifting knights for 4-5 consecutive weeks and something breaks on the car is it my fault? :dunno: Should i pay for it or does that make my car a POS? :dunno: ... used cars are used cars my friend even a top clean 20 000$ Dkyline GTR can have something break...its USED and 15-18y.o. ;) use common sense!!!!

so please think before posting thank you :D

anyone that remotely reflects on what i just said will no doupt agree with me or think that what i just said makes sense...well i hope so LOL :p

Last edited:
ce que je trouve qui fait pas de sens c'est que tu comprends pas que c'est ben plus en inondant le marché de voitures JDM comme tu le fais que la loi va etre portée a changer a 25 ans!
c'est pas 1 ou 2 voitures de moins de 15 ans qui vont peser sur la balance. Car meme si ils changent la loi a 25 ans, les papiers vont etre possible a falsifier.

Ca tu le comprends? ou t'as besoin d'un dessin?

mais bon dans le fond c'est p-e une bonne chose les tits jeunes vont un a un planter leur GTR pis dans 3 ans y'en aura pus alors continue mon petit importateur en herbe mais s'il te plait ne t'insurge pas contre les gens qui ont des beaux projets, et ne va surtout pas dire que tu pourrais faire ca si tu voulais...ON S'EN CALISSE!!!

thats why people can afford a jdm car .... lol

true !!! ben du monde veule tout pour rien ... jle dis tout suite '' you get what you pay for'' ca vaut la peine d'investir un peu plus pour de quoi de hot *tu*

i have tons of very nice and clean JDM cars in stock for a higher price, and a few less good condition that need a bit of fixing for much cheaper... enough to satisfy everyone *tu*

pour certain une 180sx a 5000$ c'est une vidange...mais pour d'autres c'est un projet....alors svp les gars utiliser votre bon sens tout est relatif....si tu aime pas le char achete le pas et achete en une plus cleean ou plus belle mais paye plus char c'est normale moi aussi je l'ai payer plus chere *tu*

sur ce bonne journee les gars *tu*

tant qua moi tout le monde est responsable et peut mener sa vie comme bon leur semble ont a qu'une seul vie il faut en profiter au maximum si tu trippe S-15 pis c illégal ben go import la pareil ont sen fou fait ce que tu veux!

Nice car

ps: au nombre de mustang 4 cylindres swappées 5 litres/351 illégales sur la route..il pourrait bien y avoir 200 s15 et 200 r34.

I totally understand justincredible with his point cause hes actually making a job of importing cars and there is some ILLEGAL competition to him and he cant really do anything about it ... and btw props for not doing that its always better to do things the right way .... but on the other side this car is pure sex ... and legal or not it will make me smile like crazy when ill see it tearing up the streets !! so basicilly we all know that its bad to import these cars but if they get caught they will regret it... anyway im sure many cops knows what a s15 looks like no ??? i mean jdm have been around for a while and there is a lot of young cops that might recognize that this is not a 15 years old jdm... i hope they get caught... but i hope to see it in real b4 haha

wouldn't it be smarter to let newer cleaner cars come in as Legal Road cars and you would hear less complaints from your customers who would be driving newer cars. I would buy 10 of those S15's if you can bring them in for 10,000 and trust me, I don't care if its Non Turbo. Thats no problem. We got Haig to take care of that. So Please tell me when you can have those 10 Silvia S15's landed legallly for 10K Each. Maybey 13 years from now??? I sure hope so!!! So if the cars you bring in are 5 years old, you will make more money on them, and the people buying them will be more pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back