The 2007-2008 Montreal Canadiens Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my fingers hurts from clicking too much

Don't give up! I was starting to lose hope, but then I got one of the 2 games I wanted - last game of the season (vs Toronto)

Just keep trying - you'll get in eventually!

damn , it says that there always to many people, wait 2 mins, does that mean that the game is full

No - i've gotten 2 pairs now (first and last games of the season) - but before getting the tickets, i got the same error you're getting like 1023101320120 times

Keep trying - doesn't mean it's full

BTW - the max # of pairs of tickets is 2 - I got in for another TO game but after entering my CC info, it said I'd exceeded my limit of tickets! So after 2, either give up or use another account/address/cc#

I got 4 tickets for the opening game :D

now i'm going to try for another but i'll use my other card if it's true that you can only have 3 pairs per card...which is dumb if it is true lol

I got 4 tickets for the opening game :D

now i'm going to try for another but i'll use my other card if it's true that you can only have 3 pairs per card...which is dumb if it is true lol

2 pairs max as far as i know (that's what it told me when I tried to get a third anyway) - and it's not per credit card necessarily, but rather per email and billing address too. Last year, I set up a second Admission.com account (using a different email and mailing address) but used the same CC to buy the tickets - didn't have any issues.

Good job on 4 tickets for opening game!

:cry: I got in at 12 exactly and the best seats they were offering me is Red C..what did you get?

I didn't know it was Bob Gainey's jersey retirement on that day no wonder their all gone and I thought I was going to get it easy for my jackets since it is Columbus...guess not:cry:

If anyone is selling 2 tickets for this game in the Prestige or Red A area please PM me

It was the first game I went after, because I knew they would go fast. I managed to get them in the Molson Ex Zone.

I also managed to get 4 tickets for Feb.3rd v.s. the Rangers, 4 tickets for Feb.21st v.s. the Pens, 2 tickets for Briere's first game in Montreal, Nov.1st, and the home opener against Carolina. All Molson Ex Zone. I'm surprised at how successful I am this year with admission.com. Trick is to just keep clicking, and be patient, it ain't fun though, I know.

It was the first game I went after, because I knew they would go fast. I managed to get them in the Molson Ex Zone.

I also managed to get 4 tickets for Feb.3rd v.s. the Rangers, 4 tickets for Feb.21st v.s. the Pens, 2 tickets for Briere's first game in Montreal, Nov.1st, and the home opener against Carolina. All Molson Ex Zone. I'm surprised at how successful I am this year with admission.com. Trick is to just keep clicking, and be patient, it ain't fun though, I know.

did u put them all on the same credit card?

I can't have access... and all the games vs To , philly and pitt are gone

edit: trop gay la zone saputo , tu dois acheter des billets pour enfants avec tes billets !!!

Last edited:
I can't have access... and all the games vs To , philly and pitt are gone

edit: trop gay la zone saputo , tu dois acheter des billets pour enfants avec tes billets !!!

cest 10$ criss de cheap lol

trouve toi un kid dans la rue kidnap le pour la game des Canadiens...jsuis sur ca y derangera pas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back