The 2007-2008 Montreal Canadiens Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solidus, c'est la premiere fois que je vois ce nick la dans ce thread, tu étais ou toi cette saison? Le monde qui ont pas manqué 1 match de la saison sont ceux qui sont le plus pist en ce moment, car on sait de quoi le team est capable et les voir jouer dememe sa nous tue!

Anyway la série va se jouer la prochaine game, je souhaite un power comeback GO HABS GO

I was busy watching the games on TV and went to a few that I got tickets for, I come on the forums after the games sometimes and tonight I just had to respond because of the circumstances.

I'm just as pissed as everyone else and seeing all the band wagoners buying their car flags two rounds into the playoffs and people partying downtown and destroying shit who can't even name more than 5 players on the team don't help my anger.

But our suffering through the past two (three, minus the suffering at the end of one) games will be rewarded because I know we'll get the next one, two, and hopefully three.

I was busy watching the games on TV and went to a few that I got tickets for, I come on the forums after the games sometimes and tonight I just had to respond because of the circumstances.

I'm just as pissed as everyone else and seeing all the band wagoners buying their car flags two rounds into the playoffs and people partying downtown and destroying shit who can't even name more than 5 players on the team don't help my anger.

But our suffering through the past two (three, minus the suffering at the end of one) games will be rewarded because I know we'll get the next one, two, and hopefully three.

u make 1 mistake though . i beleive that WE CAN win this series but i'm not sure that WE WILL. Montreal has a better team than philly but we havent been playing to our potential and therfore i dont think it's a sure thing

u make 1 mistake though . i beleive that WE CAN win this series but i'm not sure that WE WILL. Montreal has a better team than philly but Price hasn't been playing to his potential and therfore i dont think it's a sure thing

fixed

To all those saying Halak isn't as good.. you're forgetting he single-handedly brought the habs to the playoffs last season, until the last game where Huet ****ed up

I have much faith in Halak. He's very quick with his glove

To all those saying Halak isn't as good.. you're forgetting he single-handedly brought the habs to the playoffs last season, until the last game where Huet ****ed up

that was true for halak about last year. i'd love to see halak play on the next game, but that would be a crazy thing to do ... or is it ?

Price , s`t`un bon gardien. Ye encore jeune. Faut pas paniquer.

Nyways, si tout va bien, on devrais etre sortie des series a Montreal, c`est quand meme positif non?

TilZz

not saying he isnt good but what makes him better than price ? if he was considered better he would prolly be starting . i think price needs to ride the pine for a bit and give halak a chance he might prove worthy either at this point i cant go much worst lol

he's fresh. less pressure. everyone's calling price the next roy, etc.

that reminds of when people were calling d'aigle the next gretzsky . does d'aigle even play anymore lol.

price might end up being a descent goalie but IMO he will never be great

"Il n'est pas le seul qu'on doit blâmer, a repris Carbo. On n'a pas profité d'une double supériorité numérique de deux minutes en première période. Il y avait cinq vétérans sur la glace. Peut-être devrait-on également les blâmer? Toute l'équipe doit accepter le blâme, incluant moi-même."

yet everyone is blaming Price....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back