just to let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
what exactly were you doing it thailand? most liekyl something do to with the whole saving our lives idea? sounds pretty cool though. btw, how are the cars over there?

what exactly were you doing it thailand? most liekyl something do to with the whole saving our lives idea? sounds pretty cool though. btw, how are the cars over there?

JL is an underwater welder, so he was probably out working off some rig in the middle of the ocean. He showed me some videos him and his diving crew made... mad intense sh!t !!

i do weld but i am not a welder, i am a deep sea construction diver. i was not saving life but i was making sure the gas at the pump staied at 1.20$ so they can pay me stupid money a day to play with my suby on my days off and look the part when all of our subies are at a meet:D

^^^ i support it!welll that's pretty sick im not gonna lie! and i guess accross on the other side of the world u do this on special jobs? it is good to know tha tur back safe and sound then. mus tbe pretty cool though under the water. no cell phones, no one to bug u. whens the next time u head out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back