proud new owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifter Steve

Legacy Member
i am lucky enough to be the proud new owner of a 1995 nissan 240sx

:D:D
first thing tomorrow morning im washing it.
i got it today and have already put 110km on it!

It's dark green with a hint of blue looks like ;). Pretty clean, just a few spots to touch up. Interior looks clean as hell.

manual of course, came with an exhaust. I'm jealous :cry:

5spd
completely stock (maybe a kn drop in filter but that doesnt count)
SE
i believe the color is called blue emerald

it almost looks like a cameleon paint
im going to wash it today and then try and get some pictures of it. ill post them asap

here they are

fbf502cd.jpg

fbf502c8.jpg

fbf502c2.jpg

fbf502be.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the Car.....Beautiful buy

I Just bought the 2004 Sentra SE-R spec V...but didnt want to make a thread because i saw your thread so decided to say that here....Cant Wait To drive around with it :)

peace

Originally posted by mg360
Congrats on the Car.....Beautiful buy

I Just bought the 2004 Sentra SE-R spec V...but didnt want to make a thread because i saw your thread so decided to say that here....Cant Wait To drive around with it :)

peace

YAY to purchasing "new" cars!!!

im SOOOO happy
but i cant drive it until tomorrow because its from ontario and not inspected yet :(

but didnt you just say you already put 110 kms on it lol? or was that driving it from ontario here?

Looks pretty good. Glad you chose that one with the manual transmission. And glad I could help at all. its a 4 lug though? whats up with canada and 4 lugs on se's unless it is 5 lug. can't tell with the caps on.

What a load of horseshit. lol. great, so the only thing my base model didn't have in common was a spoiler I didn't want. Well. glad I didn't look to hard for an se... LE is all we got with 5 lug. that blows. at least my 4 lug wheels were nice though.

Welcome

Welcome to the Nissan Family :)

Nice car ! You wont regret your buy...also check out npclub.com , lots of usefull infos for mods on there !

yea, its a 4 lug, i bit dissapointing but it definately has the vlsd, i checked

im just praying it passes inspection tomorrow, because if not, i will have to wait a few more days till i can drive it

im sure it will

and thanx for the help josh

So do we throw a welcoming party?
I'm joining the family Thursday with a 95 gold 240SX Se manual.

:)

4 lugs? awwwwh :| oh well...
anything fun to know about the S14?

i think we should throw a big party lol

is it the gold one, the one that was forsale on boul. des sources?

the biggest thing to remember (the owner stressed it) is not to gas it in turns when its raining, common sense, but it likes to slip

P.s. a new name to go with my new car :bigup:
<----

Last edited:
Yup yup
But the price was right...

Yeah the owner was nice, I mean he was able to give me mucho information about the car.

Anyways
I'll have fun doing it a good clean up this weekend

anybody got a spare wheel cap for the model showed on Steve S14 car? I'm buying ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back