What you DONT want to see on a MK4 ** come inside **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Le pire dans tout ca c'est que y'a l'aire à avoir pas mal de $$$ investi. Une vrai perte d'argent. :cry:

i've seen bumpers like that in "Need for Speed Underground" but never thought they would actually make it on the real streets...

good thing he added the golf sticker in red, just in case we misssed the other chrome logo 2 inches away.

i've seen bumpers like that in "Need for Speed Underground" but never thought they would actually make it on the real streets...
I used to have them on my Mk4, welcome to 3 years ago... :p

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

^ Yours flowed well with the wheels and all
Yah, I understand... It's hard to go all out and still pull it off. I always thought I was right on the edge with that Mk4, it was holding on by a thread. If the stance or anything else was off it wouldn't have worked. :goofy:

Yah, I understand... It's hard to go all out and still pull it off. I always thought I was right on the edge with that Mk4, it was holding on by a thread. If the stance or anything else was off it wouldn't have worked. :goofy:

hey pascal, long time no speak! yeah, your mk4 was nice, uber clean and quick. *tu*

hey pascal, long time no speak! yeah, your mk4 was nice, uber clean and quick. *tu*
Hey, thanks man. I'm still in a Mk4 most of the times, my GF drives an '05 Jetta 2.sl0. It's such a nice car to drive, shame it's so freaking slow and it's one wheel drive too. Makes me enjoy my lil' rally pocket rocket even more. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back