Error on ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkmtl

Hey guys, i just got pulled over for my exhaust and speeding 2 days ago and I was reviewing my ticket like i always do for errors, and i noticed that the cop made a mistake on my driver's license number, but he got my name right. Can i dismiss these tickets?

Depends on the mistake. Your big problem is how to get the ticket dismissed. On what base??!!
If you say its not you, how come you have the ticket.
The mistake might have been corrected latter.
Did he make the same mistake on both ticket??
For your exhaust did the policemen take any proof it was not confrom. Flashlight, measuring tape, wire up the pipe??

im sure ive seen people said that an error on a ticket does nothing but from my own eye ive seen someone win because of the birth date written on the ticket
so i think with your case you have chances but i m not sure

Si ils se sont trompés de numéro de plaque en plus, ils risque d'avoir de la misère à te trouver. Moi j'attendrais la lettre par la poste, si tu la reçois, paye, sinon tu t'en es tiré! Bien sur tu oublies ce que je viens de dire si tu veux contester parce que quand tu reçois la lettre, tu es automatiquement coupable (plus de 30 jours).

i got a ticket once... the guy put my bday as nov 11 2006 whent hat was actually the date i got the ticket...so i contested it, the charges where annullled....and the cacksucker wrote up another ticket and said i contested that one....so i still had to show up to damn court

EDIT*** and if there is an error on the ticket, contest it, cuz you'll show that the cop is incompetant and he shuddn't be in uniform until he regains some competance

Je vois pas où es la competence la dedans. Au nombre de ticket qu'ils peuvent écrire dans une journée......des erreurs c'est "normal" j'imagine.....

Dont even bother. How much is the ticket for? You time is worth more than 100$. Unless you unemployed...then contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back