skyline is already in canada....but just detuned....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWDsebTT

yeah u hear right....the infiniti g35 is actually the new 5th generation skyline in japan, but the g35 is a detuned version.......

in japan the new skyline is known as the V35 Skyline....I think its going out on sale soon in japan if its not already.....basically its a high tuned g35 but since I cant read japanese I dont know what features it has.....its almost sure that there bringing the V35 in 2005......

only thing is IMO its not really a skyline....nissan kinda screw on this one.....im only talking looks.....cause as of performance I dont know...but itll take a lot to be like the r32-33-34......heres the website of nissan in japan.....

http://www.nissan.co.jp/SKYLINE/V35/0106/DATA/MAIN/index.html

Yes the G35 is the new Skyline but the Skyline was always available in a lot of versions. GT / GT-S / GT-S turbo etc.

everybody thinks all Skylines are really hot because they only know the top of the line GT-R. But there are other versions, most aren't AWD and - oh my God - some not even turbo!

It's similar to the Camaro here. They have the top-ofthe line SS version which is awesome, but they also had gutless V-6 automatics and even used to have 4-cylinder Camaro automatics that were so weak it was a joke.

Last edited:
Originally posted by AWDsebTT
yeah u hear right....the infiniti g35 is actually the new 5th generation skyline in japan, but the g35 is a detuned version.......

Detuned? Aren't japanese cars limted to 280hp anyway in japan(officially at least)?

Last edited:
welcome to last year or whenever the fukk the g35 was released

wheres taht who gives a fukk flag when you need it :dunno:

made this thread long ago because of all the noobs asking for skylines and shit.....if u remember in the time I made this thread there was like 10 other threads of ppl asking if we could get the god damn skyline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back