Versace bracelet and ring CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

diplomat128

I got a Versace bracelet and ring for sale. They are in stainless steel and the heads are made of gold.

I do not have pics of the ring for the moment but I will describe both items:

Bracelet:

Stainless steel with 3 golden heads. About 1.5cm wide and 22cm in lenght
pic:

versacelaser3nh9.jpg

Ring: stainless steel with a golden head it's a rather rare model it's not the big ugly round ones, this one is square and the top is about 1.5x1.5 the golden head is in the middle and on the top and the bottom there is "greek keys" printed into the metal.

2e2f_1.JPG

Not exactly like that but you get the idea. Mine is less "busy" but still has the versace gold head on it with the "greek keys" on the top and the bottom of the face.

I've seen the bracelet on eBay for 90$ w/o shipping an the ring like 50$ w/o shipping too.

My price:

100$ for both

80$ bracelet SOLD will get another one this week

40$ ring

No matter what it is a great price!!! :bigup:

All questions will be answered by PM :bigup:

Last edited:
shit thats badass
do you have authenticity papers, garanty, and receipts ?
do you have a pic of the ring?

Good luck with the sell..
(Pm me if u ever lower ur price)

*ainsi que la taille de la bague

(est-ce du vrai or argent ou seulement du plaker.. si c du vrai.. ehbien combien de kara..) si c du vria stock tout devrai tetre marquer sur les papier, juste un peu de lecture!
merci

Je n'ai pas les papiers et je ne connais pas la taille de la bague par contre je peux dire qu'elle mesure 21mm de diamètre. En tout cas c'est un méchant beau look et c'est très classe!

eille les boys c du tak , fak ya pas de certificat lol ... c pas du vrai , mais nice price pareille c dans les prix . :D

une bague comme celle en haut en vrai or , couterai environ 600 - 700 piaces . pas 40 vous etes glé de demander les papier pis si c du vrai ! il le dis emplus c du stainless steel .........:dunno:

Ok mais le grand, j'en avait déja acheter au carrefour Laval cet été dans les kioskes dans le millieu des couloirs et ils m'ont pas donner de papiers non plus, la seule différence c'est que eux les vendent beaucoup plus chère. Alors tant qu'a se faire rape au carrefour, si t'en achète de moi t'en a plus pour ton argent c'est tout.

Mais merci quand même d'éssayer de rape mes ventes :dunno:

PS: pour les autres: La qualité est magnifique!!! Il y a aucun défauts dessus c'est très bien assemblé et fait!

i dont get it, something that is worth 600 is posted up for sale for only 40$ and now 30 have trouble selling, oh right, no papers, ill give triple of what you ask for if you show me papers so thats 120

he never said it was worth 600, someone else did

there's no papers and he never claimed it was real, so use your own judgement

lol people or your friends won't ask you for the papers, if they do, they're big fags. As for if they are real or not, let's just say they are not because I asked a jeweller in Carrefour Laval if his stuff was real, he told me there is no such things as real versace ring,bracelets, chains, etc... it's all jewellry "a l'effigi de" Versace because people like the designs.

But yes my prices are way cheap! The ring is "shot-gunned" someone is buying it tomorrow but I'll try to buy some more soon and I'll post them up!

Thanks broes.

he never said it was worth 600, someone else did

there's no papers and he never claimed it was real, so use your own judgement

it goes for 589, so what i was 11 dollars off, and papers are always needed, would you buy a car with no papers just because the guy is your friend, good luck with the sale

it goes for 589, so what i was 11 dollars off, and papers are always needed, would you buy a car with no papers just because the guy is your friend, good luck with the sale

lol come on dude , you can't compare a car with a $100 set of jewelry lol

lol people or your friends won't ask you for the papers, if they do, they're big fags. As for if they are real or not, let's just say they are not because I asked a jeweller in Carrefour Laval if his stuff was real, he told me there is no such things as real versace ring,bracelets, chains, etc... it's all jewellry "a l'effigi de" Versace because people like the designs.

But yes my prices are way cheap! The ring is "shot-gunned" someone is buying it tomorrow but I'll try to buy some more soon and I'll post them up!

Thanks broes.

He's right... Get ur facts str8... there is no such thing as real versace for jewelry... If you go to any high end jewelry store and ask them, they'll tell you the same... and on top of that theyll have this same bracelet and same ring for triple the price... same with ebay...

He's right... Get ur facts str8... there is no such thing as real versace for jewelry... If you go to any high end jewelry store and ask them, they'll tell you the same... and on top of that theyll have this same bracelet and same ring for triple the price... same with ebay...

This guy got it right :bigup:

I got the EXACT same stuff as Carrefour Laval and Jewellers, both of it are what you people consider "fake". Well instead of buying "fake" stuff at Carrefour for twice the price, buy it from a fellow MR member. Same thing, half the price, the only difference is in your wallet, really.

BTW Come pick up the ring for 30$ someone :bigup:

pm moi des que tu recois ton 2e bracelet... jen acheterai un
et pour ce qui concerne la bague.. amene la aussi quand on se meetera pour le bracelet.. si elle fit mon doigt jla prendrai aussi.

A+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back