Best PS3 Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

73vette

Legacy Member
Hey guys I wanna buy a new PS3 game, but I'm not sure what to get, whats the best game out there right now for PS3?

Stripper Hero 2

It's like DDR and GuitarHero but instead of a pad or guitar it come with a pole, more act like a slut on the pole, better score you get!

st2.jpg

Last edited:
Unreal Tournament is the bombbbbbbbbbbbbb

you like it? i dunno, i rented it and i felt like since it's so fast paced, that you really need keyboard and mouse and using a PS3 controller just didn't do it justice.

also, online was very laggy and there were only ever 2 servers that had CTF running with like 3 people on each team.

maybe i'll give it another chance in a few weeks once everyone moves off COD4, but for now that's my fav game. (when the servers are poopy lol...)

you like it? i dunno, i rented it and i felt like since it's so fast paced, that you really need keyboard and mouse and using a PS3 controller just didn't do it justice.

also, online was very laggy and there were only ever 2 servers that had CTF running with like 3 people on each team.

maybe i'll give it another chance in a few weeks once everyone moves off COD4, but for now that's my fav game. (when the servers are poopy lol...)

Its reealllly fast paced, which is why I like it.. but before playing online you gotta practice a lot IMO. I dont even have a PS3, I got a 360 but I played at a friends and yeah I heard online is super laggy..

But guys online are so fuggin good its rediculous, but you get good in the game pretty fast.

I just love it cuz I loved UT on PC back in the day

yeah, i think that's part of why i don't like the console version as much.

i used to love the original UT, and without keyboard and mouse, it's too hard to keep up with the controllers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back