You know you're an old time MR member when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we are talking years ago time, Meeting at Julep at 3-4am till 7-8am. Driving against traffic to go back home. This was about 3+ years ago.

still man i dont know how the hell u do that i can go like maybe 4 - 4 max before just sleeping standing up

I don't know if it's the same girl, but i saw her name on an other forum. Well, she still alive if you were wondering.

By the way, is there anybody remembering the story of this guy, named CelicaGTS i think, i can be wrong. He slept with a girl from the Esso or whatever. She made him belive she was pregnant but turns out she was just an attention whore

Oh my got yeah. SilverDUBs his new name. Shit that was crazy, that wasnt too long ago, must have been 1-1.5 years. That thread engulfed the entire Offtopic section for a good week. then he wmade UPDATE threads to keep us posted. fukcccc

I also remember Munchy making a thread asking for OT Mod lol

I quite remember that guy seb... with his parents' recording label and his supra and his lawsuit and his babies? lol.... And that hummer snow thread was truely epic!!

I remembered when in MR there was a scam level from none to very low unlike now... (No feedback section)...
and Ducky's RSX at Camo lol...

damn, i remember the lowlife cars :D
and i remember reading the HFSG threads everyday, twice on sunday.

Août 2002 ftw !!!

Oh my got yeah. SilverDUBs his new name. Shit that was crazy, that wasnt too long ago, must have been 1-1.5 years. That thread engulfed the entire Offtopic section for a good week. then he wmade UPDATE threads to keep us posted. fukcccc

I also remember Munchy making a thread asking for OT Mod lol

Max is his name :), I was his Life Advisor lol.. i did a pretty shitty job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back