Anyone ever used HIM666 services for importation of US cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

73vette

Legacy Member
Hey guys,

I'm going to be importing a convertible M3 from the states and I just dont have the time or the energy to put up with our country's importation rules, regulations, and political bull shit concerning the importation of BMW's.

All that being said, I'm looking to hire someone or a company that will take care of this for me. I simply want to put in the order, cut a check, and then have the car delivered to my front door with the plates on it and everything done! NO BULLSHIT!

I've been told that a member on this site (HIM666) does this for a living. My question to you guys is, have any of you ever used his services? Is he good, reliable, etc...

I'm looking for some references.

Thanks!

The guy that I first started to import cars with has a 2006 M3 convertible that he just imported from the states so let me know if you are interested...or maybe you were looking for something a bit older?

I import alot of cars from the states! Speaking of...im going to pick up a 2008 G35x at the border right now....Export control is releasing the title today! As for BMWs (Mercedes also) they are alot more complicafted then other makes! If you need help importing it, i can help you out!

Is it used? or Brand New?
Have you already found the car you want to buy?
I can maybe help you find a good deal....let me know!

I'm looking for something a bit older, an '02.

I know its not too complicated to bring in other models, but recently BMW made a real BIG pain in the ass!!! thats why I'm looking for someone to take care of it for me.

I'm looking for something a bit older, an '02.

I know its not too complicated to bring in other models, but recently BMW made a real BIG pain in the ass!!! thats why I'm looking for someone to take care of it for me.

The manufacturer has not provided information to TC on the admissibility of BMW vehicles. Please contact an authorized Canadian BMW or MINI Retailer to request a letter of admissibility, and for informationr regarding the exact nature and costs of modifications required. The modifications vary
by model and may be expensive.
Visit the BMW Canada website at
www.bmw.ca for detailed contact information regarding retailers in Canada, as well as information on U.S. vehicle importation. ALL modifications MUST be performed by an authorized Canadian BMW or MINI Retailer
and must be completed before a recall clearance letter can be issued by BMW Group Canada.
Prior to reviewing your request for a letter of admissibility, the following information must be provided:
- Model
- Model year
- 17-digit Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)

An official letter of admissibility from BMW Group Canada must be presented to a Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) officer at time of importation. In addition, the official recall clearance letter obtained from BMW Group Canada once the required retrofits have been completed and documented by an authorized Canadian BMW or Mini Retailer, must be presented to the Registrar of Imported Vehicles in order to properly register a vehicle.

Taken from Transport Canada's LIST OF VEHICLES ADMISSIBLE FROM THE UNITED STATES

I just wanted to make sure that you are aware that some models require extensive modification before being admissable to canada! These modifications most often include the DRLs but in the case of BMW can be much more extensive and can be very costly! I can find out more for you if you give me the necessary information (Year, exact model, if possible desired options package)

The manufacturer has not provided information to TC on the admissibility of BMW vehicles. Please contact an authorized Canadian BMW or MINI Retailer to request a letter of admissibility, and for informationr regarding the exact nature and costs of modifications required. The modifications vary
by model and may be expensive.
Visit the BMW Canada website at
www.bmw.ca for detailed contact information regarding retailers in Canada, as well as information on U.S. vehicle importation. ALL modifications MUST be performed by an authorized Canadian BMW or MINI Retailer
and must be completed before a recall clearance letter can be issued by BMW Group Canada.
Prior to reviewing your request for a letter of admissibility, the following information must be provided:
- Model
- Model year
- 17-digit Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)

An official letter of admissibility from BMW Group Canada must be presented to a Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) officer at time of importation. In addition, the official recall clearance letter obtained from BMW Group Canada once the required retrofits have been completed and documented by an authorized Canadian BMW or Mini Retailer, must be presented to the Registrar of Imported Vehicles in order to properly register a vehicle.

Taken from Transport Canada's LIST OF VEHICLES ADMISSIBLE FROM THE UNITED STATES

I just wanted to make sure that you are aware that some models require extensive modification before being admissable to canada! These modifications most often include the DRLs but in the case of BMW can be much more extensive and can be very costly! I can find out more for you if you give me the necessary information (Year, exact model, if possible desired options package)

I know all of this, this is why I wanna hire somebody. I dont have time to take care of all this crap!

I can introduce you to some people who do this all the time, you can go to their garage in st-laurent(see their car collection while your there), they show you pics of the cars and give you prices...you give them the ok, leave a deposit and 2 weeks later you pick up the car already plated.:)

My 2005 M3 convertible came from them and it was mint.

I can introduce you to some people who do this all the time, you can go to their garage in st-laurent(see their car collection while your there), they show you pics of the cars and give you prices...you give them the ok, leave a deposit and 2 weeks later you pick up the car already plated.:)

My 2005 M3 convertible came from them and it was mint.

Are you talking about Gilles at Trans-Canada Auto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back