Need A GOOD Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Slim

hey people

i need some opinions on a good club to go with a girl who LOVES hip hop and to dance.... and i been to almost all the clubs.... but i cant seem to think of one that plays enough hip hop....any ideas?

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!

hey people

i need some opinions on a good club to go with a girl who LOVES hip hop and to dance.... and i been to almost all the clubs.... but i cant seem to think of one that plays enough hip hop....any ideas?

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!

Coco bongo? j'ai jamais ete, mais parait c'est du hiphop.
ou redlite, section hiphop?

dont like tokyo, and coco bongo is infested with rejects, how good is this karina u speak of?

i been to traffik tooooooooooooooo many times i live down the street and a family member used to partly own it.... anyways i think i might test out laboom or karina's

merci merci esti la la jean-guy

ya, go to Tonic... just be prepared to go for chinese food afterwards... i always leave craving pork chops for some reason.

i think quest still spins there, so if you're into hip hop and r&b that's where to go. not too many molesting africans there either so it isn't too bad.

ya, go to Tonic... just be prepared to go for chinese food afterwards... i always leave craving pork chops for some reason.

i think quest still spins there, so if you're into hip hop and r&b that's where to go. not too many molesting africans there either so it isn't too bad.

quest was at mele for a while, but now hes back at tribe i think

Best one in town
istockphoto_1891110_club_sandwich_and_fries.jpg

Quest is @ Tonic Friday... Tribe Saturdays..

If you want 100% gangsta rap shit... go to Vogue...

Tribe/Tonic/Orchid if you want hip-hop/r&b/a bit of house

DO NOT GO TO KARINAS! its such a shitty place promoters give you stickers outside to let you in for free..

im not going to tonic, the owners come into were i work all the time, i been and im not THAT impressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back