Intense workout = sleep problems ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Samedi

Anyone doing intense workout sessions like 2 hours - 2 hours and half got some sleep problems?? Sa fait 1 semaine que j'm'entraine plus longtemps et plus intensément qu'à l'habitude et j'ai des problèmes de sommeil. I woke up about 3 times each nights, I dream ALOT, etc..

Wtf?!?! Anyone already encountered this kind of disorder due to workout??

bah sentrainner 2h ,2h30 , c pas recommendé anyway , mais moi ca mes jamais arrivé jmentrainne 1h -1h15 intense .

Yeah that's a bit long to be training intensive, an intense training should last 45-60minutes after that you're just exhausting your body. What time do you train at? If its close to when you go to bed you're probably over stimulating yourself. Try going to the mat area and stretching to cool down after your workout, relax yourself, practice some breathing techniques to help meditate, should help you have a much better sleep.

you gotta relax afterwards... you body needs so much energy it still very active.. 2h30 is a bit long

i don pretty intense work out early in the morning and have no problem sleeping at night. i've tried working out in the evenings but feel too wired and awake afterwards. what time do you work out at?

I always have trouble sleeping after a good, long, hard workout!

I find that after working out, I still have energy and have wide awake so that prevents me from getting a good rest or deep sleep.

I usually go to the gym for roughly 2 hours anywhere between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM (depending on the day/night) and play hockey once a week at 11:00 PM which allows me to fall asleep late (around 2:00 AM).

Oh shit! I was about to post the same thing. I had the same problem last night, long workout ****ed up my sleep.... Woke up like 2-3 times.

what usually happens is you'll be buzzing for a bit after you're done but once its time to sleep you should knock out faster than usual...

yea...once you finish an intese workout, your body will be pumping with hormones so you should feel energized but once it all wears off and you're ready to rest...you shouldnt have any problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back