Your opinion needed !

Status
Not open for further replies.
check out AXIS wheels... I've seen some of 'em on CLs and they looked pretty damn hot.

But the wheels in the photoshop you asked for will look great on your car.. Forget the chromies and stuff.

check out AXIS wheels... I've seen some of 'em on CLs and they looked pretty damn hot.

But the wheels in the photoshop you asked for will look great on your car.. Forget the chromies and stuff.
He said he doesnt want to go all out on wheels :p

18 inch AXIS = 400$ a piece

with the sportmax he wont have a gigantic lip like the picture i posted..but he can still have a semi-decent lip!

i think so too.don'y know why people say they ain't that great.anyhow is my ride and my flavour,just gottta see if there still available

with the sportmax he wont have a gigantic lip like the picture i posted..but he can still have a semi-decent lip!
The rim looks totally different ..

003Forged.jpg

le meme genre que les sportmax : cest laid

un model inconue:

et des 18 x 8.0 48 offset RonJon Legend GT Wheels:
18x8048offsetronjonlegepq3.jpg
[/

18 x 8.0 48 offset RonJon Legend GT Wheels:
18x8048offsetronjonlegepq3.jpg
[/

SWEET, get shit like this or don't bother, but with thicker tires, those don't look right.

By the way, those Sportmax look like ass, don't even think about it. Some of the new Fast wheels however aren't to bad.

Damn you know how much ronjon wheels go 4 $$$$$$$:run:$$$$$$$$$$$$

SWEET, get shit like this or don't bother, but with thicker tires, those don't look right.

By the way, those Sportmax look like ass, don't even think about it. Some of the new Fast wheels however aren't to bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back