AUTOWORK...Bravo HAIG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Haig will get head and arm implants to do all alone again or he will get some REAL GOOD HELP ?

Haig has a really good helper now. It's JR, also from Camo back in the days. Amasing mechanic, The only one I trust for my internal work on my engines.

SICK ton garage!
genre de place ou j'aimerais bien travailler
jveux une paintshop comme la tienne*tu*
CONGRATS :)

Last edited:
Thanks guys!!! I will let the website speak for itself once the place is complete!!!! Im as excited to see it completed as everyone else!!!!

We are still waiting to be blessed with your presence at our office so we can get the ball rolling for the website.

We are still waiting to be blessed with your presence at our office so we can get the ball rolling for the website.

heeyyyy its pete lol... long time no talk buddy whats up!??

anyway, the new shop is just awesome, they werent cheap at all when putting it together thats for sure!!

the paint booth really impresses me for one, that thing is just insane lol... every time i walk in there and see it, i just feel like getting a new paint job!!

lol wats up doggy!!!! look look JON! in the pics, my supras still there :D haha.... my engine was in the engine room too when the pics were being taken!

old reunion, i like this lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back